Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Also confirmed via chat that this plan ($36 4GB LTE) offering ends tomorrow; could we see an extension??? Let's see what happens next. Competition is a great thing!
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: Also confirmed via chat that this plan ($36 4GB LTE) offering ends tomorrow; could we see an extension??? Let's see what happens next. Competition is a great thing!
I think this promo will be extended as long as PM/Koodo promo continues. How many times they extended the 3GB plan this year?
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Aug 31, 2009
179 posts
174 upvotes
toronto
Nexzen wrote: if u don't plan on using the phone get the moto e, it's retail price is $150 so it keeps ur cancellation low. They all automatically put you on the samsung j3 cuz the retail price is $250.
thanks for the tip. yeah i dont plan using their phone
Jan 4, 2005
588 posts
13 upvotes
Arviat
Nexzen wrote: same it's been about 2 days now since I done it and don't have a tracking number either.
Hopefully they follow through with this deal. The only thing that has changed on my online account is the referral credit. There are no other details populated.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: Also confirmed via chat that this plan ($36 4GB LTE) offering ends tomorrow; could we see an extension??? Let's see what happens next. Competition is a great thing!
The plan you mentioned is only for current customers right? or can a brand new zoomer client get it asking on chat?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
bellboy26 wrote:
The plan you mentioned is only for current customers right? or can a brand new zoomer client get it asking on chat?
New customers as well.

If you have family/friends/colleagues that would interested in this plan (perfect for moderate users) you can refer them to take advantage of the $50 referrals (both you and your family member/colleague will each recieve a $50 bill credit).

$36 4GB LTE data, 400 minutes expires Sept 27th
+
$50 referral credit (increased from $25) expires Oct 10th or while quantities last, LOL!
= one heck of a deal!!!
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2004
2610 posts
82 upvotes
GTA
Oatmeal wrote: Hmmm, try calling in again or use their online chat; maybe you got a rep who was having an off day.

If you're on the $36 plan, there should be no problem getting the additional 2 GB.

Good luck brother!
Just got off the chat line with a rep and I was upgraded to 4 Gb. The reason they gave me is that I didn't request for it when in fact I specifically asked the rep I talked to if I will be upgraded to 4 Gb and he said no. Did not argue or mentioned that as he said he can upgrade me to 4 Gb and am happy with that. Thanks for the advice.
Stuff for sale/trade/wtb
Computer Stuff
My Heatware
Ebay
Aug 19, 2009
593 posts
484 upvotes
i'm already on the old $36 plan. Is this new 4GB thing available as loyalty plan? Will they force a new phone on me if I change? and I have to pay off my current LG G4?
what are the available phones nowadays, those under $40/mo on their website?
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|

Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Aug 19, 2009
593 posts
484 upvotes
never mind my previous questions. I was able to switch to $36 4gb loyalty plan on chat. Not sure why the agent said it's only 2gb at first and I had to ask for 4gb.
Can someone please tell me what's the difference between the mini-voicemail and the enhanced voicemail? forgot to ask the agent. Thanks.

Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Mini voicemail can only store 3 voicemail messages up to 3 minutes each in length. Messages stored up to 3 days.

Enhenced voicemail can store 35 voicemail messages up to 5 minutes each in length. Messages stored up to 10 days.
Public Mobile
Aug 19, 2009
593 posts
484 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: Mini voicemail can only store 3 voicemail messages up to 3 minutes each in length. Messages stored up to 3 days.

Enhenced voicemail can store 35 voicemail messages up to 5 minutes each in length. Messages stored up to 10 days.
Thanks so much Smiling Face With Open Mouth

May 22, 2015
289 posts
176 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Can I get 4gb without loyalty now? I'm currently with the 3gb but have two months until I'm eligible.

Now I see it's available to new customers? So can I get it added to my contract?
Jul 18, 2015
311 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
phillipsbluebuck wrote: Can I get 4gb without loyalty now? I'm currently with the 3gb but have two months until I'm eligible.

Now I see it's available to new customers? So can I get it added to my contract?
Yup you should be able to, just did it with my parents accounts who signed up a month ago.

When did this change? I tried asking for the same thing last week and they said it was for loyalty customers only.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1002 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
I would jump at this as I have been looking for an affordable plan with data, but the two-year term thing irks me. I have always done no contract plans where i could cancel at any time. What are the penalties if I have to cancel early?
Aug 19, 2009
593 posts
484 upvotes
Ferkner wrote: I would jump at this as I have been looking for an affordable plan with data, but the two-year term thing irks me. I have always done no contract plans where i could cancel at any time. What are the penalties if I have to cancel early?
you have to pay off the phone u got. it's why ppl suggest you get the cheapest phone they offer if you plan on not staying for the 2 full years so you can pay less when you leave.

Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Ferkner wrote: I would jump at this as I have been looking for an affordable plan with data, but the two-year term thing irks me. I have always done no contract plans where i could cancel at any time. What are the penalties if I have to cancel early?
Get the moto e5 phone, which retails for $150 - included free when you sign for 2 years. If you cancel before two years, your cancellation fee is whatever remains of the $150/24 months, plus tax. However, factor in referrals at $50 each until Oct 10th.

Sell the moto e5. Pickup a phone through koodo. Never pay full retail price for a phone. Always going on sale, as long as you don't need the latest, greatest phone.
Last edited by Oatmeal on Sep 26th, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile
Jul 18, 2015
311 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto

You will have to be off the value of the phone you own. For example if you pick the $150 phone and you want to cancel 6 months in you will pay 150/24 = 6.25 * 18 months left on the contract = $112.50. You can then take the phone and probably sell it for the same amount so you're not losing any money,
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1002 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
ae86fr wrote: you have to pay off the phone u got. it's why ppl suggest you get the cheapest phone they offer if you plan on not staying for the 2 full years so you can pay less when you leave.
It's not that I don't intend on staying the two years, but sometimes life happens and you have to cut corners to even things out.
May 16, 2018
209 posts
55 upvotes
I'm currently on the $36/3gb plan. Do I have to wait until 6 months to get 4gb?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Snorlax91 wrote: I'm currently on the $36/3gb plan. Do I have to wait until 6 months to get 4gb?
Usually yes, but YMMV since people have been getting it earlier. Give them a call or use their online chat and ask. Nothing to lose.
Public Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)