Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 10:43 pm
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 8, 2018
85 posts
51 upvotes
Has anyone used the CARP membership that comes along with the zoomer?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 11, 2008
7500 posts
964 upvotes
GTA
SriC63765 wrote: Has anyone used the CARP membership that comes along with the zoomer?
Yes. NCL cruise line had a promotion awhile ago for $100 on board credit with an AARP/CARP membership so I used it then
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2015
730 posts
411 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dealfinder111 wrote: Anyone has experience that Zoomer would waive the remaining device balance if renew early?
I did not, they were pretty strict about it when I asked.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11789 posts
10738 upvotes
56kbps wrote: I did not, they were pretty strict about it when I asked.
Agree. Zoomer does not provide side deals like Rogers.
This is good that everyone will be treated equally.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
3309 posts
578 upvotes
switched from Simply Connect to Zoomer with ease. I was calling in for the back to school deal but they even gave me the loyalty plan of $36, unlimited minutes, 4gb of data , all the normal features and enhanced voicemail. Happy customer Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Newbie
Jun 20, 2017
13 posts
4 upvotes
azn_dan wrote: switched from Simply Connect to Zoomer with ease. I was calling in for the back to school deal but they even gave me the loyalty plan of $36, unlimited minutes, 4gb of data , all the normal features and enhanced voicemail. Happy customer Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Hi, may I know did you get iPhone 6?
You got Loyalty Plan just by signing up or you were with them for 6+ months?

TIA
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
3309 posts
578 upvotes
noahtri wrote: Hi, may I know did you get iPhone 6?
You got Loyalty Plan just by signing up or you were with them for 6+ months?

TIA
I did not opt for the iphone 6 and just went with the Huawei P20 Lite. I was with Simply Connect (RBC Talk N Save) for more than 2 years and easily switched over to Zoomer and given a loyalty plan.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2007
1008 posts
294 upvotes
Calgary
does anyone know if zoomer supports apple watch?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
692 posts
151 upvotes
Out There!!!!
Hey all. I'm planing on getting my mother in law on the $36 plan with Zoomer. She will be keeping the phone, so which one do you all feel is the better phone? G7 Play or P20 Lite?
Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3307 posts
1357 upvotes
Toronto
superlink wrote: Hey all. I'm planing on getting my mother in law on the $36 plan with Zoomer. She will be keeping the phone, so which one do you all feel is the better phone? G7 Play or P20 Lite?
Thank you.
I will choose P20 Lite
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11789 posts
10738 upvotes
9613019 wrote: I will choose P20 Lite
Agree.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3307 posts
1357 upvotes
Toronto
Johntheshopper wrote: How is the network compared to rogers / fido?
Save coverage without VOLTE and WiFi Calling. The good thing is that Zoomer still has extended coverage.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)