Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2020 3:47 am
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 1, 2017
169 posts
137 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
board_salomon wrote: Am I the only unlucky one here? I renewal a new 2 year contract 4 days ago and received the phone yesterday. I have not even opened the phone and I learned they are offering $100 credit for the new sign up today. Many of you called back and received the credit without any issue. But when I called back, I was told they cannot do it for me because I have upgraded already? I then argued that they have the 30 day garantee... But the lady told me I will have to return the phone and sign up a new line and I will also lose all loyalty plan!
$100 credit New customer only, not renewals. ....... ... ..
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
Jr. Member
Apr 10, 2013
183 posts
18 upvotes
Going to get the $36 plan ... will sell the phone

Should i get the Samsung A10e (may be more people wanting to buy it?)
Or the Blackberry Key 2 LE (worth more, double? when sold ... but less people wanting it?)
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1763 posts
897 upvotes
RFDMadeMeBuyStuff wrote: Going to get the $36 plan ... will sell the phone

Should i get the Samsung A10e (may be more people wanting to buy it?)
Or the Blackberry Key 2 LE (worth more, double? when sold ... but less people wanting it?)
If you need want an extra data. The Key2 (not LE) has a lot of interest in Toronto. It's free on the $45 plan. Edit: It's the $50-10%=$45 plan. I think for new customers it's 5gb but loyalty it's 6gb.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Newbie
Oct 28, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: I thought 5gigs were only $40? Is the phone the reason for an extra $15?
they just told me that it is now 7GB.
Member
Apr 11, 2017
204 posts
204 upvotes
London, ON
Just setup a new account and was able to get the $100 bill credit along with the 2x $50 referrals.

He had to check as he thought they didn't have any bill credit offers, but they did.

Ordered the BB Key2 LE on the $36 ($40 less 10%) deal.

Now the fun will begin with porting numbers over from Rogers.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
1823 posts
562 upvotes
Andrewzo wrote: they just told me that it is now 7GB.
that makes sense. Thanks. I thought they changed their plans for a second
Jr. Member
Apr 10, 2013
183 posts
18 upvotes
rolomonster wrote: If you need want an extra data. The Key2 (not LE) has a lot of interest in Toronto. It's free on the $45 plan. Edit: It's the $50-10%=$45 plan. I think for new customers it's 5gb but loyalty it's 6gb.
What made you say there's lots of interest in Toronto?

Suggestion on the best avenue to sell this phone? Kijiji?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1763 posts
897 upvotes
RFDMadeMeBuyStuff wrote: What made you say there's lots of interest in Toronto?

Suggestion on the best avenue to sell this phone? Kijiji?
Because I was considering getting it to resell and posted it on Kijiji to test waters. About 38392 people messaged me for it lol.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Jr. Member
Apr 10, 2013
183 posts
18 upvotes
rolomonster wrote: Because I was considering getting it to resell and posted it on Kijiji to test waters. About 38392 people messaged me for it lol.
Lol wow ... are those bots / spammy?

What price did you list at to get that much interest?
Jr. Member
Apr 10, 2013
183 posts
18 upvotes
rolomonster wrote: Because I was considering getting it to resell and posted it on Kijiji to test waters. About 38392 people messaged me for it lol.
Lol wow ... are those bots / spammy?

What price did you list at to get that much interest?
Jr. Member
Aug 20, 2019
112 posts
67 upvotes
RFDMadeMeBuyStuff wrote: Going to get the $36 plan ... will sell the phone

Should i get the Samsung A10e (may be more people wanting to buy it?)
Or the Blackberry Key 2 LE (worth more, double? when sold ... but less people wanting it?)
I sold the key 2 LE on kiiji a few weeks ago, IMO don't need to get the KEY to resell.
Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB
Jr. Member
Aug 20, 2019
112 posts
67 upvotes
RFDMadeMeBuyStuff wrote: how much did you sell it for?
$360

I just did a quick search on kiiji and looks like the price as dropped as people flooded kiiji with them. Seems to be going for $300 now.
Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB
Jr. Member
Jul 17, 2006
130 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Johntheshopper wrote: $360

I just did a quick search on kiiji and looks like the price as dropped as people flooded kiiji with them. Seems to be going for $300 now.
I sold mine this week for $310.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

JL2002