Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Dec 3, 2019
153 posts
295 upvotes
raskal wrote: I'm saddened to hear that Zoomer offered a plan that was not on their website.
One of the things I most liked about them was not the BS of having to call and beg for a better plan (like all the other carriers)
Yea, I wasn't even asking for an offer... I asked for a policy clarification on something else as I considered porting and they proactively brought it up.
Lisameow wrote: Has anyone else been able to get this internal plan?
They mentioned that this internal plan was offered as part of Black Friday and could expire at any time, but I couldn't find any other RFD posts about it.
Sep 20, 2008
83 posts
16 upvotes
I was able to get this for my mom who is a light user. 2GB of LTE data with unlimited Canada-wide for $27 works for her.
If you're an existing customer and ask for a low data plan, they will offer this without any hassle. You will have choice of 2 phones - Moto e or Moto g7 play.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Nice, may have to see what I can get for my mom. She has no data, so I'll start possibly with this 1 GB one and see what we can upgrade her to in 6 months. I think she's still using the $15 Petro Canada plan.
How much data your mother need/m?
If she want to keep the monthly pay around $15, another option is the Public Mobile $13 plan with autopay enabled for 100 outgoing minutes + unlimited incoming minutes + unlimited text + 250MB data. All minutes are provincial minutes. You can buy a $5 500 Canada wide minutes add-on. Add-on minutes does not expire. Any unused minutes will be rolled over to next billing cycle.

The plan is $15 - $2 autopay discount. There is $1 loyalty discount after 1 year to max of $5 after 5 years.
After 5 years, you are paying $15 - $2 autopay - $5 loyalty = $8/30 days.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans ... d-Province
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Apr 3, 2020
4 posts
wills1 wrote: Thanks OP.

I am on the same plan, but with all the data upgrades these days, zoomer may not get much customers this time. 5GB for $36. Most other companies give 20GB for $40-$50 Time for zoomer to update their marketing!
What company is offering $20GB for $40-50?? I haven't seen any.
Apr 3, 2020
4 posts
Amowagou wrote: Don't forget Zoomer's plan come with a free phone which could be sold on Kijiji easily for $120 making the net monthly fee to around $31. The sign up bonus and referral credit make the deal even much better for new customers.
If you did this does the 12 month warranty transfer to the buyer?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2010
1017 posts
786 upvotes
Canada
PeaceSeeker wrote: If you did this does the 12 month warranty transfer to the buyer?
If you give the buyer the shipping invoice, I suppose the warranty can be transferred.
Oct 6, 2004
300 posts
81 upvotes
Hakaluku wrote: I was able to get this for my mom who is a light user. 2GB of LTE data with unlimited Canada-wide for $27 works for her.
If you're an existing customer and ask for a low data plan, they will offer this without any hassle. You will have choice of 2 phones - Moto e or Moto g7 play.
I'VE been with Zoomer for about 4 years and I tried to get this but they would only give me 1GB of data as per the advertised plan. Not only do they not only not offer it anymore, but they wouldn't give it to a loyal customer asking for it :(