Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 8:40 pm
Jr. Member
Jan 12, 2006
122 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Same issue with 2GB and not 3GB on my new account. Opened chat to fix - they apologized and should be corrected today.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
1150 posts
771 upvotes
Thanks OP, was on my Loyalty 2GB plan but figured the 1GB extra is worth losing the unlimited talk minutes. Here's to another 2 years with Zoomers!
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
4220 posts
5412 upvotes
Vancouver
erexa wrote: Yeah thanks guys I called and ordered my 3 lines 36 each, hope it arrives early next week.
Hope you did it properly..? Like, opened the first one w/referral, than referred the second line, then referred the third line.... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Sr. Member
Feb 20, 2011
875 posts
283 upvotes
Bad start with zoomer. Called yesterday to see if I could pay more upfront for a better phone and was offered the LG G5 for 150$ upfront on 24month term. Called today to go ahead but they made a mistake and it’s 250$ now. Didn’t even subscribe and already sounds like Rogers...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2004
1953 posts
406 upvotes
Burlington
bobbyg9 wrote: Bad start with zoomer. Called yesterday to see if I could pay more upfront for a better phone and was offered the LG G5 for 150$ upfront on 24month term. Called today to go ahead but they made a mistake and it’s 250$ now. Didn’t even subscribe and already sounds like Rogers...
Online if you select the plan and say you need a phone it shows the available phone and their cost. Lg q6 is $100 and g5 is $200 on the $36 plan.
Sr. Member
Feb 20, 2011
875 posts
283 upvotes
Can't even select the $36 plan online. Only the $40 without bonus 1gb. The phone show up at $250 and 150 for me.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11555 posts
10530 upvotes
bobbyg9 wrote: Can't even select the $36 plan online. Only the $40 without bonus 1gb. The phone show up at $250 and 150 for me.
$40 plan after 10%off = $36
Zoomer usually does not update their web pages on short term promo.

The Q6 is $150 upfront for the $36 plan
The G5 is $250 upfront for the $36 plan
If you do not mind to sell phone on Kijiji. It is better to sell the free phone and use the proceed to get an inexpensive, but good, phone at Koodo.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Jr. Member
Nov 21, 2012
100 posts
39 upvotes
Mississauga
Yes ..just signed ....3gb/$36 - 400 min unlimited after 6pm and unlimited txt/VM, Call display. Referal worked instantly and $25 shows as soon as is entered.

Is the best deal for the $$$ presently. Network is under Rogers so no issues. Lastly get the GR5 is a nice free phone with 5.5" display.
Newbie
Jul 1, 2013
58 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
-jinx- wrote: Same issue with 2GB and not 3GB on my new account. Opened chat to fix - they apologized and should be corrected today.
Same here, service info shows 3GB, but usage shows 2GB, chat online they said it is IT isssue, will fix it today.
Jr. Member
Jan 12, 2006
122 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
legend23 wrote: Same here, service info shows 3GB, but usage shows 2GB, chat online they said it is IT isssue, will fix it today.
Checked now and mine is definitely fixed. Hopefully they correct this or it appears all new customers should login/call/chat to make sure. It wasn't just my usage page but service as well.
Jr. Member
Nov 26, 2014
155 posts
77 upvotes
Sherwood Park, AB
for anyone on cityfone looking to switch over to zoomer just give cityfone a call and they can do it for you.
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2012
538 posts
469 upvotes
LONDON
-jinx- wrote: Checked now and mine is definitely fixed. Hopefully they correct this or it appears all new customers should login/call/chat to make sure. It wasn't just my usage page but service as well.
Checked mine and mine shows the 2 GB with 2 bonus 500 MB data packages. So basically 3 GB. Okay with that!
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Member
User avatar
Aug 10, 2011
343 posts
69 upvotes
EAST YORK
Image
kellmike626 wrote: Checked mine and mine shows the 2 GB with 2 bonus 500 MB data packages. So basically 3 GB. Okay with that!
im just curious. i have 200 daytime mins plus 200 daytime mins then it say unlimited canada wide mins. did they forget to take that off from my loyalty plan or does it just mean that my daytime minutes are canada wide?
thanks
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 ($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 7.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Bell Gigabit Fibe $59.95
Member
User avatar
Aug 19, 2009
342 posts
214 upvotes
I have the previous 2GB $36 plan, can I upgrade to this newer 3GB version? Do I have to pay off the phone?
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.

Top