Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer $54/month plan + $100 upfront for a Pixel 3, 7GB LTE Data, Unlim. Text/Call

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 10:09 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1047 posts
493 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
DStriderX wrote: Only the G7 Play is free on the $36.
That does seem like a good choice, thanks DStrider. Looking at the reviews, I might have got one of those for myself at that price, but for the fact that I wanted a great camera, I take a lot of photos. That Moto G7 Play with its good reviews shouldn't be too hard to resell since it's already a good phone for the money at full retail.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3199 posts
775 upvotes
Calgary
DStriderX wrote: Only the G7 Play is free on the $36. I wouldn't bother with anything less then E6. For resale, consider the Samsung A20 but this will cost you at it is on the $40.50 plan.

Check Kijiji and Craigslist in your area and see which phones are fetching the better price. Compare the price difference in resale versus you paying extra to get the A20 and staying on the $36 plan. For ease of sale, the Samsung will carry better brand recognition, looks modern as it almost has no bezel versus the fugly notch.
Minor correction; if you chat with them they’ll offer you the BlackBerry key2 LE on that $36 plan.