4046 posts
502 upvotes
Thornhill

Zoomer Loyalty Cell Phone Plans starting at $36 {HOT}

Expiry:
July 1, 2017
Retailer:
Zoomer Wireless
I just received an email from Zoomer Wireless with their new Loyalty plans (Zoomer is owned by Rogers so you will get the same reception, including LTE data). Deal expired on December 28th, but people reported still being able to sign up as of today Jan 7[/u].

$36
Unlimited Canada wide minutes, 2GB Data, voicemail,call display,etc + free GR5 Huawei phone

$45 Same as previous and 2gb more data (4GB in total)+ Galaxy S5 phone

There are 2 other plans, please see pictures bellow.

Other benefits: I've been receiving $0.025 cents off Esso gas card for 2 years part of my membership. You also get CARP membership, which has a lot of perks and discounts(travel, car insurance, discounts on gym memberships, concert discounts,Ripleys, ticket discounts,etc)

Zoomer also has a $25 referral credit for both the person who referred and the person using the referral. Both get $25. Please do not ask publicly as per RFD rules.
December 23update: Some people who signed up in the last few days(as new clients) report that their referral credit was $50 instead of $25.

New sign ups should call them to see what plans they can offer for now before they can switch to one of the loyalty plans/add-ons. Don't be afraid to ask them for extras :)

Seems like these are the hottest plans I've seen in a while

Additional Information

Offers shown above are for existing wireless customers only that has a minimum of 6 months tenure (from original line activation date). Offers expire December 28 2016, or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice.

1. Usage is charged on a per minute basis and is rounded up. Additional local wireless usage is $0.35/minute. Wireless long distance rate of $0.35/minute applies to calls made within Canada and from Canada to the continental U.S.; airtime not included. Evenings: Mon-Fri 6PM-7AM; Weekends: Fri 6PM-Mon 7AM. Provincial 911 emergency services fees: NS 43¢/mo, AB 44¢/mo, QC 46¢/mo, NB 53¢/mo, SK 62¢/mo, PEI 70¢/mo, NL 75¢/mo. 411, roaming, optional services, data use and taxes are extra.
2. Includes data use in Canada only: $0.02/additional MB used. Data charges while roaming: $1/MB in the U.S.
3. Canada-Wide minutes include local and long distance calls to Canadian numbers, made within Canada.
4. Plans starting from $22/month include text messages sent from Canada to Canadian and international wireless numbers. $0.20/additional sent text to Canada. $0.25/additional sent text to the U.S. $0.35/additional sent text internationally. Messages sent while roaming not included.
5. Device pricing varies by term and wireless plan chosen. A minimum monthly rate plan and data charge of $60/month or more applies to the LG G4, and $50/month or more applies to the Samsung Galaxy S5 neo and LG G3. A minimum monthly rate plan of $40/month or more applies to the Huawei GR5. 6. Enhanced voicemail, call display and name display included on Loyalty plans starting from $40/month.
7. Lifetime Rewards Bundle includes 10% off plan fees, the annual cost of CARP membership dues, Zoomer Magazine subscription and $5 CARP Chapter donation are provided for as long as you are a Zoomer Wireless customer. For customers who currently have a CARP membership and/or subscription, renewal will start upon expiration of existing CARP membership. For customers who do not have a CARP membership, membership and subscription will start immediately upon signup with the Zoomer Wireless program. 10% OFF plan fees cannot be combined with Bring Your Own Phone discount. 30-day money-back guarantee: Phone must be returned in its original condition at subscriber's cost within 30 days from delivery date and have been used for no more than 30 minutes of airtime. You are still responsible for the prorated plan fees and usage charges. A restocking fee may apply. After 30 days, you will be responsible for an early cancellation fee equal to the device subsidy multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract term divided by the total number of months of your term (plus applicable taxes). Some conditions apply, call for details.
Last edited by dazz on Nov 24th, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Thread Summary
Fire it up with Zoomer! Loyalty Plans
906 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
2497 posts
1789 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad, public was $40 for 4gb but this will get u Canada wide talk for $5 more.
Oct 17, 2007
860 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Nexzen wrote:
Nov 24th, 2016 6:17 pm
Not bad, public was $40 for 4gb but this will get u Canada wide talk for $5 more.
$7 less with public mobile if you select auto-pay.
Nov 26, 2015
480 posts
221 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Does anyone know if you are able to switch to this plan while still under contract? Not asking for any new phones, just a plan switch. Say you are only 6 montha into your 2 year term.
Jun 1, 2008
47 posts
2 upvotes
I'm a year in on a family plan. Just called and got upgraded to 4 gb.
Dec 13, 2012
568 posts
132 upvotes
TORONTO
Might have stuck with Zoomer and not gone over to PM with this new $36 unlimited Canada Wide Plan + 2GB. Quite the nice promo indeed...
Aug 16, 2015
307 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are actually very good deals. And Zoomer is an excellent company and resells Rogers LTE and has the same coverage. Been with them for almost two years so may see if I can upgrade to one of these.

Also there is a $25 discount on sign up if you get a referral. But you aren't supposed to ask for referrals in the thread.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4046 posts
502 upvotes
Thornhill
Etabol wrote:
Nov 24th, 2016 6:37 pm
Does anyone know if you are able to switch to this plan while still under contract? Not asking for any new phones, just a plan switch. Say you are only 6 montha into your 2 year term.
Most likely. Call them. They have very good customer service. Fast too. Took them literally a minute from the moment I called to switch me over from my current 1gb 500min plan @ $40.50+tax to this 2gb unlimited $36plan. They are super fast, no bs.
The sad part, a lot of my friends with Rogers pay $60+ for the same plan!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
16290 posts
4936 upvotes
Ottawa
Received the same email and going to sign up tomorrow.

Edit: those that just signed up, did they keep the 1GB bonus on the new plans?
Deal Guru
Dec 12, 2009
13242 posts
3020 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if a cold call from a new customer would yield this deal?
Nov 8, 2006
561 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Just called in to switch from 200 min double data plan to this $36 plan. Still debating if I should sign for 2 years
Aug 16, 2015
307 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vkizzle wrote:
Nov 24th, 2016 7:05 pm
Received the same email and going to sign up tomorrow.

Edit: those that just signed up, did they keep the 1GB bonus on the new plans?
You lose the loyalty 1GB - they consider it included.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1431 posts
351 upvotes
Love that the loyalty plan was so quick n painless. Great that this is unlimited Canada wide minutes....so if I go to Vancouver for holiday I can still call Ontario without any long distance charges. N the enhanced voicemail is awesome. U get 30 voicemail slots before I have to delete them.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2327 posts
1054 upvotes
Vancouver
^Yep, I'm pretty on the same plan already with the bonus 1 GB but will call just to switch just to upgrade the enhanced voicemail!