Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 9:02 pm
May 13, 2012
268 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
YouShurH93521 wrote: Been a member for a few months. Great customer service. Chose the pixel 3 as my phone for the camera and yeah... It's a great camera. Hit me up if you want any more info.
Which zoomer plan are you on?
May 13, 2012
268 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
If I signed up now with their 10% discount promo, would I be entitled to the loyalty promos in the future in 6 months (or was it 1yr)? For the $36 plan, could I potentially get more minutes and data in the future? Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2593 posts
1186 upvotes
GTA
windowsmile_99 wrote: If I signed up now with their 10% discount promo, would I be entitled to the loyalty promos in the future in 6 months (or was it 1yr)? For the $36 plan, could I potentially get more minutes and data in the future? Thanks in advance!
After six months you should be eligible for a loyalty plan. It adds unlimited Canada-wide calling and enhanced voicemail. I've been with them for four years so I'm not sure what they are offering right now as far as any data enhancements...maybe someone else can chime in....
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.
Feb 17, 2019
292 posts
614 upvotes
windowsmile_99 wrote: Which zoomer plan are you on?
$55 plus 10% discount (promo) for 4.5gb and unlimited everything else across Canada

And for the referrals. I was checking and each account is allowed 6 per year.
Dec 26, 2006
276 posts
430 upvotes
Burnaby
windowsmile_99 wrote: If I signed up now with their 10% discount promo, would I be entitled to the loyalty promos in the future in 6 months (or was it 1yr)? For the $36 plan, could I potentially get more minutes and data in the future? Thanks in advance!
You'll be able to request the loyalty plan after 6 months, for the $36 plan you'll get unlimited minutes and data stays the same at 4GB.

For the $54 plans you get extra data I believe from 5 to 7 GB.
Aug 22, 2005
231 posts
185 upvotes
You foiks are selling your Blackberrys too cheap! I got $400 each when i priced them at $450 on Kijiji. The people buying them at $250-$280 are going to flip them for an extra $100.
Feb 11, 2007
99 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been a Zoomer customer for about 4 years now. Love the support, online chat, and phone plan. My daughter is on Public Mobile, just for the fact that she can't go over her data limit and gets cut off, whereas I can control myself with the 4GB limit (which I never reach).
Nov 15, 2014
309 posts
90 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if the phone that comes with the $36 plan is locked to Zoomer? i'm thinking of getting this deal for my so but he's got an iphone already, I'd look to use the Samsung with another SIM card or sell it. Is it just an "open" unlocked phone?

thx
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1303 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
Danzak wrote: Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if the phone that comes with the $36 plan is locked to Zoomer? i'm thinking of getting this deal for my so but he's got an iphone already, I'd look to use the Samsung with another SIM card or sell it. Is it just an "open" unlocked phone?

thx
Phones aren't allowed to be locked anymore
Nov 15, 2014
309 posts
90 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
thanks.

One more quick question - what happens if you hit the data limit? is it throttled (like Freedom) or are you cut off/charged more?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
Danzak wrote: thanks.

One more quick question - what happens if you hit the data limit? is it throttled (like Freedom) or are you cut off/charged more?
it continues and you are charged.
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
Freakatola wrote: You foiks are selling your Blackberrys too cheap! I got $400 each when i priced them at $450 on Kijiji. The people buying them at $250-$280 are going to flip them for an extra $100.
I'm guessing you live in some big hub like GTA where this business phone is desirable. I sold at $280 after initially starting at $360. Nothing but typical kigigi grief. Locally still seeing the same $350-400 ads sitting there. I'm happy it sold. Where were you a few weeks ago. Actually had the LE2 on the bst forum at $280 with next to zero interest..... You should have grabbed mine there and made an easy $100.…...
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Where do people sell off the Key 2? I tried on various and no messages.
Dec 26, 2006
276 posts
430 upvotes
Burnaby
pkphilip wrote: Where do people sell off the Key 2? I tried on various and no messages.
Usually on Craigslit or Kijiji
Oct 26, 2014
11 posts
9 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I saw the same. There are a bunch of listings for $320 in Toronto that have been sitting for a few days, so I think getting $280 - $300 is a good outcome right now here given that many people are signing up and flipping the phones on this deal.
Dec 26, 2006
276 posts
430 upvotes
Burnaby
Just did a quick search in Vancouver as well on Craigslist, seems to be a few listings for the Blackberry phone presumably all from Zoomer.

Either have to be the lowest on the listing for a quick sell, or take the chance and hang onto it until the other listings are gone.

I personally would opt for the former option as waiting may not become any better as more and more folks sign up.
Feb 7, 2017
115 posts
60 upvotes
Sold my key2 in 1 day for $315, shout out to @TheGivingTree and @amd2500+ for letting me know about the key2's resale value in time to change my order from g7 play to key2.

I accepted $315 because there's a few ads on kijiji (some of them rfders) for $320 at the moment. I bet I could get $350 or more with patience, but I think the market will become even more saturated in the coming weeks and might make it harder to get higher value, I'm not interested in trying my luck and waiting.
Last edited by Guest8282949 on Dec 20th, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
May 13, 2012
268 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
bvit6667 wrote: After six months you should be eligible for a loyalty plan. It adds unlimited Canada-wide calling and enhanced voicemail. I've been with them for four years so I'm not sure what they are offering right now as far as any data enhancements...maybe someone else can chime in....
Thanks for confirming. I just called Zoomer and to get the Pixel 3 on the same plan as you, there's a $350 fee for the phone. Not sure if it's worth it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)