Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2020 1:46 pm
Sep 26, 2006
45 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
pchiggy wrote: Did anyone get their phone faster than 7 business days?
Got mine in a day. But I'm in the Vancouver. Ordered Thursday, mailed Friday got Saturday.
Nov 1, 2008
491 posts
277 upvotes
Canada
Just signed up with A10e but a bit confused about the $50 referral code. Where do I get it and how do I apply it?
==================================================
Sep 26, 2006
45 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
wroom wrote: Just signed up with A10e but a bit confused about the $50 referral code. Where do I get it and how do I apply it?
Let them know when you call or call back if already done. Can apply after
Last edited by jambo87 on Dec 17th, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 26, 2006
131 posts
182 upvotes
Burnaby
wroom wrote: Just signed up with A10e but a bit confused about the $50 referral code. Where do I get it and how do I apply it?
You will need to have a referral code before applying and provide it to the agent over the phone / or online order.

If you didn't yet you should try to call back and have one applied before it's too late.
Nov 1, 2008
491 posts
277 upvotes
Canada
amd2500+ wrote: You will need to have a referral code before applying and provide it to the agent over the phone / or online order.

If you didn't yet you should try to call back and have one applied before it's too late.
Where do I get the referral code?
Dec 26, 2006
131 posts
182 upvotes
Burnaby
wroom wrote: Where do I get the referral code?
An existing Zoomer client will have to provide that to you.
Last edited by amd2500+ on Dec 17th, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 1, 2008
491 posts
277 upvotes
Canada
Great, thank you everyone!
Apr 11, 2006
196 posts
26 upvotes
pchiggy wrote: Yes dont forget the referral, its ez to find a zoomer and they give u the code off their homepage.
Unfortunately I don’t know any Zoomer customers and I know you're not supposed to ask for refeerals on RFD...
Oct 26, 2014
9 posts
5 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I ordered on Sunday. Got a ship notification today, Purolator is estimating that it’ll be arriving (GTA) tomorrow. Pretty quick turnaround which is good!
Nov 1, 2008
491 posts
277 upvotes
Canada
I signed up around 2pm today and it already shipped from BURNABY, BC. Purolator is estimating that it should be arriving (Ottawa) tomorrow. That is quick
Nov 30, 2019
28 posts
20 upvotes
I signed up for the black Friday deal, got the Blackberry, $100 and $50 refferal. Was somehow able to sell the blackberry for $420 in one day. I highly recommend zoomer. I reffered my wife on Friday and already received another blackberry today. Best deal ever! Customer service is super friendly and efficient as well. I def recommend making the jump.
Aug 26, 2019
30 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Hi,
I’m planning to swing from Rogers.
What is the backend network for Zoomer? Is it Roger? How is the network coverage in Toronto? Thanks in advance!
Aug 19, 2019
78 posts
38 upvotes
NarayanaRaoK543241 wrote: Hi,
I’m planning to swing from Rogers.
What is the backend network for Zoomer? Is it Roger? How is the network coverage in Toronto? Thanks in advance!
Zoomer uses Rogers towers. As far as I know, Rogers has almost identical coverage on Toronto compared to Telus/Bell. (I am on Telus btw).
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10358 posts
1226 upvotes
Brampton
Oishiii wrote: I signed up for the black Friday deal, got the Blackberry, $100 and $50 refferal. Was somehow able to sell the blackberry for $420 in one day. I highly recommend zoomer. I reffered my wife on Friday and already received another blackberry today. Best deal ever! Customer service is super friendly and efficient as well. I def recommend making the jump.
$420? Holy. Congrats. How did you sell it for so high?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.