Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 9:02 pm
Aug 2, 2007
13 posts
6 upvotes
Will the bonus data/minutes expire at some point?
Oct 15, 2007
97 posts
1 upvote
karnige wrote: been with them for a year and a half. reasonable, fantastic CS. uses rogers towers. after 6 months with their loyalty you get unlimited talk, text and 4 go data. not sure why more people don’t go with 3rd party for cellphone and internet
Will they give unlimited calling after 6 months even if you sign up for this deal with a 2-year commitment?
Sep 8, 2013
493 posts
156 upvotes
North York
Signed up my brother and mom on the Black Friday deal with the BlackBerry Key 2 LE. Probably the best value phone for the $36 plan. i think they just restocked.
Dec 29, 2004
236 posts
171 upvotes
pcdunlop wrote: How do we get the Galaxy A50 instead for +$150? At their website I only see an option for the Samsung A10e $0 after clicking to order the plan. Thanks
You can get the A50 for $150 upfront on the $36 plan. Just call them. With the $100 bill credit and $50 referral credit, it's still like getting the phone for free.

What we did at Black Friday was to get it on the $45 ($50 without discount) plan.
4.5 GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited text
After six months, should be able to get 6 GB data, unlimited calling, unlimited text (no extra charge)
Pay $0 up front
Get $100 billing credit
Get $50 referral credit
Pay $930 + tax over two years
I'm assuming that plan is still available, it isn't really new. Just not advertised.

Phone is worth around $350 + tax if you went someplace without a subsidy (Eg: PM).

Like paying less than $25/month (+tax) for 4.5 (then 6 GB) LTE data and unlimited minutes.

It's hard to beat, if the devices and plans are appropriate for your use case. It isn't always. I've signed family up for both Zoomer and PM, just depends on their needs,
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2441 posts
1002 upvotes
GTA
li___yan wrote: Will the bonus data/minutes expire at some point?
I've been with Zoomer for over 4 years. Nothing they give you ever expires. Even when your 2 year commitment ends, you just go on a month to month plan with the same benefits and cost - unless you decide you want to get another phone and commit to another 2 years.

Their customer service is great!
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1382 posts
739 upvotes
Earth
Have a look through their phone selection at the link below. To get a phone at $0 there are minimum plan cost requirements, so this $40 ($36 with 2 year sign-up) allows for the Motorola G7 Play, Blackberry Key2 LE, Samsung Galaxy A10e, or anything cheaper than that. The Key2 might be sold out though, confirm through chat or call them up.

Phones available from Zoomer Wireless

What phone you choose should take into consideration whether you're going to keep/use the phone/give to family member, versus selling it. You can check kijiji for the current pricing listed by others selling the phone you're looking at.

If you're a current Rogers subscriber, Zoomer Wireless quality will be the same (uses Rogers 4G LTE network). If you're not with Rogers, try out Zoomer Wireless' service in your area - they have a 30 day guarantee, so you can try it out before porting your main number from Telus/Bell/Koodo etc.

Loyalty perks (unlimited calling, voicemail) are available at 6 months - remember to call in at 6 months to have it added. All additional data/talk/text available after 6 months, including plan price (eg. $36 with 10% discount on $40 plan ), stays once you reach the 2 year mark, and become month to month. At that point you can choose to continue month to month or get another eligible free phone upon agreeing to another 2 years.
Last edited by Oatmeal on Dec 14th, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoomer Wireless: $45 6GB 4G LTE
Public Mobile
Jan 6, 2017
133 posts
114 upvotes
I signed up for zoomer its amazing!
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Jan 6, 2017
133 posts
114 upvotes
da_123 wrote: You can get the A50 for $150 upfront on the $36 plan. Just call them. With the $100 bill credit and $50 referral credit, it's still like getting the phone for free.

What we did at Black Friday was to get it on the $45 ($50 without discount) plan.
4.5 GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited text
After six months, should be able to get 6 GB data, unlimited calling, unlimited text (no extra charge)
Pay $0 up front
Get $100 billing credit
Get $50 referral credit
Pay $930 + tax over two years
I'm assuming that plan is still available, it isn't really new. Just not advertised.

Phone is worth around $350 + tax if you went someplace without a subsidy (Eg: PM).

Like paying less than $25/month (+tax) for 4.5 (then 6 GB) LTE data and unlimited minutes.

It's hard to beat, if the devices and plans are appropriate for your use case. It isn't always. I've signed family up for both Zoomer and PM, just depends on their needs,
You just ask for 6 gigs and they give it after 6 months?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1382 posts
739 upvotes
Earth
ryanlikesdeals wrote: You just ask for 6 gigs and they give it after 6 months?
That's the plan I'm on, $45 6GB. It's whatever loyalty perks are available at that time for the plan you're on. Although, they've never offered loyalty perks at the 6 month mark that were worse, as far as I can recall.
Public Mobile
Aug 8, 2009
354 posts
432 upvotes
Signing up for 2 years without written confirmation that your voice plan will be unlimited is nuts. No one should be offering non unlimited voice plans this day and age.
Jan 6, 2017
133 posts
114 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: That's the plan I'm on, $45 6GB. It's whatever loyalty perks are available at that time for the plan you're on. Although, they've never offered loyalty perks at the 6 month mark that were worse, as far as I can recall.
Oh okay im on $36 4 gigs. I dont think they would give $36 6 gigs just for asking
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1401 posts
1078 upvotes
pcdunlop wrote: Will they give unlimited calling after 6 months even if you sign up for this deal with a 2-year commitment?
yes after 6 months just open a chat and ask for their loyalty. when i signed up i only had 2 gigs of data and 400 min plus unlimited text. after 6 months you get unlimited calling and bumped up to 4gb :) also zoomed has free roaming.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1382 posts
739 upvotes
Earth
ryanlikesdeals wrote: Oh okay im on $36 4 gigs. I dont think they would give $36 6 gigs just for asking
For the $36 ($40 before 10% disc) plan the max data they've offered is 4GB. At 6 months you'll likely get unlimited calling and enhanced voicemail (allows for more than 3 voice messages) when you call in.
Public Mobile
Dec 29, 2004
236 posts
171 upvotes
zarfilg wrote: Signing up for 2 years without written confirmation that your voice plan will be unlimited is nuts. No one should be offering non unlimited voice plans this day and age.
If you need more than 400 daytime weekday minutes to non-Zoomer customers, then yes, it would be nuts to chose that plan. Chose a plan with unlimited minutes.

Same as it would be nuts to pay for a 10 GB plan, if you only use 2 GB, and pay for data that you never use.
Or sign up for a 1 GB plan and use 5 GB, and get killed on overage.

Not sure what your point is, besides it makes no sense to sign up for a plan that you already know is not appropriate for your anticipated usage, or to overpay for one that includes things you don't need. This isn't really Zoomer or even mobile plan specific, it applies to all kinds of things in life.