Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 1:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7211 posts
4588 upvotes
Canada
zarfilg wrote: Signing up for 2 years without written confirmation that your voice plan will be unlimited is nuts. No one should be offering non unlimited voice plans this day and age.
I rather have more data than unlimited voice. Reduce the minutes to 50 or even 0, if it means they can increase data to 6-8gb or more!! Use WhatsApp for voice and text msgs.
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Dec 14th, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3648 posts
3929 upvotes
Vancouver
Now here comes an usual avalanche of mindless and repeating postings from peps wanting to rake some referrals... Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy

[No, don't PM me, I'm not with Zoomer anymore!] Smiling Face With Open Mouth
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Jun 10, 2019
8 posts
1 upvote
Think the only difference is on Black Friday you got unlimited Canada wide calling instead of the minutes package. I ordered on that day and that was the only difference I am aware of. It was a nice bonus as I was concerned kids would go over with talk.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1156 posts
503 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Have been with them for many years too, only downside is the international roaming options.
Mar 7, 2008
253 posts
48 upvotes
I start to use zoomer since black friday. so far so good.

the only problem is the "free phone" is not easy to sell on kijiji. If you search, you will see so many people want to sell it.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2440 posts
1002 upvotes
GTA
Fort McMurray wrote: Have been with them for many years too, only downside is the international roaming options.
Very true! It would be nice if they offered a "roam like home" package. For our next trip (to the US) it looks like we will be purchasing an AT & T sim from Amazon. As an example, they have one that gives unlimited talk text & data for 15 days within Canada, the U.S. and Mexico for $39.67 Cdn. A little inconvenient, but it should do the trick.
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.
Nov 22, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
This may be a stupid question, but I can get this plan and use it on a phone that I own instead of the one they give me for free right?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2440 posts
1002 upvotes
GTA
DarkeGhost wrote: This may be a stupid question, but I can get this plan and use it on a phone that I own instead of the one they give me for free right?
Sure thing. A lot of people do that and sell the phone they get from Zoomer to further reduce the cost of the plan
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.
Sep 26, 2006
45 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Yes that's possible. They offer 10% for BYOD but might not stack. I signed up and sold the phone within a day of receiving it
Last edited by jambo87 on Dec 14th, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2019
1 posts
Can you pay to upgrade the free phone options? I saw someone post they paid $150 to get an Samsung A5, but can you get any of their phones? I am looking to get the Pixel 3. Can you pay and upgrade to that? Anyone know how much?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1393 posts
1065 upvotes
DarkeGhost wrote: This may be a stupid question, but I can get this plan and use it on a phone that I own instead of the one they give me for free right?
of course. a lot of people do that. i gave the free phone to my brother and used my phone. a lot of ppl sell the free phone.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1156 posts
503 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bvit6667 wrote: Very true! It would be nice if they offered a "roam like home" package. For our next trip (to the US) it looks like we will be purchasing an AT & T sim from Amazon. As an example, they have one that gives unlimited talk text & data for 15 days within Canada, the U.S. and Mexico for $39.67 Cdn. A little inconvenient, but it should do the trick.
I didn't think about that for my Mexico trip, thanks!
Oct 17, 2004
25 posts
8 upvotes
Brampton
been with zoomer for 3 years now....I love their customer service