Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 9:02 pm
Dec 26, 2006
194 posts
301 upvotes
Burnaby
For the folks who are still looking to book this promo, if it were me I would definitely submit an online order first with all your info, this way at the very least you get a time stamp and order number.

With the order number, I would call in asap to speak with an agent before they close shop for the holidays.
Dec 28, 2007
85 posts
17 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Just got off the phone with zoomer and was able to get the deal OP mentioned
Started through live chat
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1462 posts
1119 upvotes
philvo87 wrote: Just got off the phone with zoomer and was able to get the deal OP mentioned
Started through live chat
dont forget the referral. goes down to 25 after today
Aug 9, 2015
435 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
Just called in and got the $36 4GB with the BB Key 2 LE. Total call took less than 10 minutes.
But at what cost
Oct 4, 2010
410 posts
119 upvotes
Surrey
so dos the samsung a50 come with a case or not? some of the unboxing videos shows a silicone case.
Mar 27, 2016
139 posts
132 upvotes
Vancouver
matrixfwd wrote: so dos the samsung a50 come with a case or not? some of the unboxing videos shows a silicone case.
I believe that's the international version, so no
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4651 posts
2429 upvotes
M-Arkham
You can always grab a cheapo silicone case off aliexpress for like $2, which will fit and work like any other official or branded silicon case. If it's hard case, with other features... then maybe not the cheapo silicone case
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Oct 4, 2010
410 posts
119 upvotes
Surrey
I was not allowed to choose Phone number. Was told it's automatically assigned by computer....
Aug 30, 2007
375 posts
145 upvotes
matrixfwd wrote: I was not allowed to choose Phone number. Was told it's automatically assigned by computer....
Find out if you can port in after the fact. If so, if it is important to you, go get a prepaid card, with i think bell or virgin, find the one you want and port
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10398 posts
1242 upvotes
Brampton
wij2012 wrote: Is zoomer data LTE??
Yes it is LTE+ for most large areas. I do find it does drop to 4G or less in certain buildings.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
Oct 25, 2013
8 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Signed up on Sunday and phone with sim card arrived Tuesday. The port in took maybe 10 minutes after submitting.

Looks like the promo is now 400 minutes + unlimited messaging + 3 GB data for $36
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1462 posts
1119 upvotes
TrevorW92 wrote: Signed up on Sunday and phone with sim card arrived Tuesday. The port in took maybe 10 minutes after submitting.

Looks like the promo is now 400 minutes + unlimited messaging + 3 GB data for $36
after 6 months its 4gb data unlimited everything. free roaming. no biggie
Apr 4, 2019
38 posts
100 upvotes
I signed up by phone but started over chat.
Chose 36$/mo plan with new A50 for 150$ upfront.
Was offered A50 for free if going with next tier plan with unlimited minutes but declined .
Received A50 (shipped to Toronto) within a week from BC.
Ported existing number from Rogers within 5 minutes of calling zoomer.
Zoomer is cityfone which is owned by Rogers so I have not noticed any difference in service. Just a cheaper per month price.
I was also able to add a referral code I found on the internet post activation.
A50 is a great phone for the cost.
I see $100 credit on my account online. I'm just waiting for the referral credit to appear as well.
So far no complaints with zoomer.
Jan 10, 2007
490 posts
610 upvotes
chiefshopper wrote: I signed up by phone but started over chat.
Chose 36$/mo plan with new A50 for 150$ upfront.
Was offered A50 for free if going with next tier plan with unlimited minutes but declined .
Received A50 (shipped to Toronto) within a week from BC.
Ported existing number from Rogers within 5 minutes of calling zoomer.
Zoomer is cityfone which is owned by Rogers so I have not noticed any difference in service. Just a cheaper per month price.
I was also able to add a referral code I found on the internet post activation.
A50 is a great phone for the cost.
I see $100 credit on my account online. I'm just waiting for the referral credit to appear as well.
So far no complaints with zoomer.
Usually going up to the next tier, the A50 would be $100
If they offered it free, wouldn't the next tier be the better choice?