Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2020 11:11 am
[OP]
Dec 26, 2006
231 posts
377 upvotes
Burnaby

Zoomer Wireless - $36/mth for 4gb, $100 activation credit plus $50 referral credit

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 29, 2020
Retailer:
Zoomer Wireless
Mod Edit: Do not offer or ask for referrals. Do not suggest users PM you for more info.

Zoomer Wireless is bringing back the ever popular $100 activation credit on new activation on Chinese New Year!

This activation credit can be stack in addition to the $50 referral credit (please do NOT ask for referral codes in the forum as it's prohibited by RFD)

IMO The best value is the $36 per month plan which includes the following:

400 Daytime Minutes (7AM-6PM)
Canada-wide minutes
UNLIMITED Evenings and Weekends: 6PM-7AM
UNLIMITED Incoming Text Messages
UNLIMITED Text & MMS (Canada/INTL)
4GB LTE Data

After 6 months you will be eligible for loyalty plan which includes unlimited minutes. Just need to request it after 6 months via online chat or call.
Last edited by amd2500+ on Feb 29th, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Share:
Thread Summary
1. In order to qualify for the $100 activation credit and $50 referral credit, you must sign a 2 year term contract, not month to month.
2. If you are looking to open or transfer multiple lines, you can start to refer others with your own referral code once you activate your line. The referee must open a brand new profile to receive the $100 activation credit, and you will each receive $50 referral credit.
3. You can request to NOT have the SIM card put in if you want to use your own phone. Zoomer will ALWAYS open the box to ensure that the phone is in working order before shipping, regardless if you ask to not open the box.
4. Loyalty plan is available after 6 months, on the $36 loyalty plan you will get unlimited minutes.
5. If you must have unlimited minutes to start, some new signups have reported success to get unlimited minutes with the $40.50 plan (YMMV) and pick a phone that comes free on the $36 plan, after 6 months you can request to change down to the $36 loyalty plan without incurring any charges.
6. Zoomer runs on Rogers network, data is full speed LTE
7. iMessage works on iPhone
8. Currently no RCS messaging or VoLTE support
9. Zoomer Wireless has a 30-day guarantee.
10. Bonus data/minutes/text messages offered during the activation of a 2-year promotional term, are kept at the end of the 2 year term
11. At the end of the 2 year term, you automatically become a monthly subscriber. You may choose to renew for another 2 year term and get another phone
544 replies
Jul 23, 2015
732 posts
518 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Been very happy with my service from Zoomer for 3 years now.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2291 posts
723 upvotes
YVR
Same, service is excellent both from reception and all around customer support. No real "gotchas". View the many threads on Zoomer. I may be adding a second line come feb if the the promo is still up.
Zoomer
Apr 12, 2013
172 posts
73 upvotes
Have been happy so far. Through credits, referrals, and the sold device it's been free service for months.
Aug 30, 2007
379 posts
174 upvotes
I loved my time with Zoomer, if it was not for the fact that LuckyMobile had the 7GB deal at $40, I would have still had a line.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1199 posts
648 upvotes
Been a member for 3 years now, it's been great :)

Wish the $100 sign up bonus exist when I signed up, glad they renewed this promo temporarily
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
May 21, 2006
194 posts
331 upvotes
I got the Samsung A50 and didn't like it. It took awhile to sell it online as well. Get the Blackberry Key 2 LE if they still offer it for $0 and sell it.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2006
231 posts
377 upvotes
Burnaby
SignedA wrote: Been a member for 3 years now, it's been great :)

Wish the $100 sign up bonus exist when I signed up, glad they renewed this promo temporarily
Yes I wish the $100 activation was around when I signed up as well, but definitely no regrets switching over to Zoomer, LTE speed, call reception and customer service have all been top notch.

If you end up selling the Blackberry for $300, $100 activation + $50 referral that's a total $450! That's enough to cover your whole 1st year's of service before taxes!
Jan 11, 2020
143 posts
122 upvotes
Fredericton
Ah shit, I just registered 2 weeks ago without this bonus!
Feb 15, 2018
11 posts
9 upvotes
If I try to get the 36$ plan, how do I go about changing my phone selection through the webpage? The plan is offering me the Galaxy A10e, and I can't figure out how to switch to the Blackberry phone.
Last edited by GilgameshGG on Jan 25th, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 11, 2015
97 posts
16 upvotes
North York, ON
As a person who has been using Zoomers for 4 years, they use LTE for their data. You can't go wrong at all!!!
[OP]
Dec 26, 2006
231 posts
377 upvotes
Burnaby
GilgameshGG wrote: If I try to get the 36$ plan, how do I go about changing my phone selection through the webpage?
You'll have to speak with an agent before finalizing the order, you can check with the agents which phones are available for free with the plan.

If you want a specific phone that is not free, you can ask the agent the cost of it to add to the plan you want.
Feb 15, 2018
11 posts
9 upvotes
Alright, awesome, I'm signing up. I'm using the 3gb data Rogers plan for 15$, but the call quality on that has been god-awful and I've been looking for a plan to replace that. 36$ sounds pretty reasonable, especially with that Loyalty unlimited minutes after 6 months.
Mar 3, 2015
414 posts
461 upvotes
King City
Does the 4gb or 10% off ever expire? Or will I always have 4gb data at $36/month if I stay signed up
Jul 6, 2018
90 posts
23 upvotes
looks like blackberry is at $40 plan? is it gonna be $36 after the credit

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)