Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer Wireless, $45 Unlimited talk & text, 4.5GB, $36 for 3GB

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 11:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth

Zoomer Wireless, $45 Unlimited talk & text, 4.5GB, $36 for 3GB

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Zoomer Wireless
For those looking at mid-priced plans, Zoomer has the following available through chat/calling in....I didn't see it in their available plans on their website (nor posted recently on RFD). Zoomer may have lower priced plans, for less data, but this is for those that were looking at between 4GB-5GB of data for under $50 a month, plus tax. The rep I spoke to through chat says they don't have an expiry date listed for this particular plan.

$45 + tax ($50 minus 10% discount) for 2 year term, must take a device for %10 discount.
Unlimited Canada wide talk and text
4.5 GB data
Runs on Rogers 4G LTE network

There is also the $36 for 3GB data, 4GB after 6 months, if available, since loyalty perks change from time to time.
The $45 data increases after 6 months as well - mine increased to 6GB, but that was a long time ago; not sure what it is now.

If you don't need/want to take a phone, the advice is to take the cheapest $0 phone and sell it or keep as a backup. Like most/all carriers, if you leave/cancel before two years are up, you will have to pay back the value of the phone (click links below for phone details to see the No Term pricing).

Ask away if there are any questions. There are lots of people on Zoomer Wireless and they'll be more than happy to answer.

Phones available for $0 on 2 year term under the $45 plan ($50 before 10% discount):
Samsung Galaxy A50
Motorola G7 Play
Blackberry KEY2
Samsung Galaxy A20
Alcatel Go Flip
Moto E5 Play
Moto E6

Zoomer Wireless referrals: $50 each for you and the Zoomer customer referring you.

"How many people can I refer?
A referrer may refer multiple referees, however, a maximum of one credit will be applied each month. Any additional credits will be applied in subsequent months up to a maximum of 6 referral credits within a calendar year (exclusive of taxes). The referrer’s account must remain active for at least 30 days after receiving the referral credit."
Last edited by Oatmeal on Nov 2nd, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
60 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12033 posts
1869 upvotes
$36 for 4 sounds MILES better
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
qaz393 wrote: $36 for 4 sounds MILES better
Thanks qz393, that's after 6 months; that plan starts at 3GB. The above plan for $45 increases to 6GB after 6 months. Some people might not be able to get by on 3GB. Updated the post with the additional info.
Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7472 posts
799 upvotes
Waterloo
That seems like a great deal does anyone have the blackberry key2 le? Compared to the Galaxy A50 which one would u get?

How hard is it to get approved I'm currently rebuilding my credit
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
rubikas001 wrote: I don't think the a50 is free on the $36 plan
That's right, the original thread was for the $50 plan ($45 after 10% discount). Updated post.
Public Mobile
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1757 upvotes
Also pretty sure all of this is already on the other zoomer thread. There's one in the ongoing deals section. Please we don't need multiple treads for zoomer. It's getting kinda annoying.
Jul 29, 2007
642 posts
346 upvotes
North America
Hey, I forget, does this $36 plan include unlimited Canada wide minutes and international text?
Or is that only available after 6 months as a loyalty plan? Thanks in advance!
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money, I feel so poor now!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
sassysue wrote: That seems like a great deal does anyone have the blackberry key2 le? Compared to the Galaxy A50 which one would u get?

How hard is it to get approved I'm currently rebuilding my credit
The best thing to do is contact them and see what they say. They may request a security deposit...see their Terms & Conditions... under the Credit Verification and Security Deposit section.

Good luck
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2352 posts
1018 upvotes
Edmonton
Got all excited with new zoomer thread hoping youd say pixel 3 or 3a "XL" now being offered. But same as recent zoomer thread .......still waiting
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
Saltywetguy wrote: Hey, I forget, does this $36 plan include unlimited Canada wide minutes and international text?
Or is that only available after 6 months as a loyalty plan? Thanks in advance!
The $36 plan includes 400 weekday minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends. After 6 months it increases to unlimited talk and text. Remember to call in at the 6 month mark to have the change applied.
Public Mobile
Aug 20, 2019
135 posts
71 upvotes
frankmp wrote: Got all excited with new zoomer thread hoping youd say pixel 3 or 3a "XL" now being offered. But same as recent zoomer thread .......still waiting
Same. Was hoping new phones popped up, guess we have to wait till black friday.
Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7472 posts
799 upvotes
Waterloo
Oatmeal wrote: The best thing to do is contact them and see what they say. They may request a security deposit...see their Terms & Conditions... under the Credit Verification and Security Deposit section.

Good luck
Just got a credit check without sin and was approved for 2 lines just debating on what to go with it
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
Zoomer Wireless usually doesn't carry the XL models, and they usually get the phones that aren't in high demand at Rogers. Although, anything is possible.
Public Mobile
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
sassysue wrote: Just got a credit check without sin and was approved for 2 lines just debating on what to go with it
I have a BlackBerry with physical keyboard I still use as a backup phone. It's great for typing, but not for watching content.
Public Mobile