Expired Hot Deals

[Zoomer] Zoomer 36 for 4GB 400 Talk Minutes Bonus 3GB Data Until Dec 4 with 2 years plan Samsung A10e (NEW 100 activation credit)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 1:45 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
131 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto

Zoomer 36 for 4GB 400 Talk Minutes Bonus 3GB Data Until Dec 4 with 2 years plan Samsung A10e (NEW 100 activation credit)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 4, 2019
Retailer:
Zoomer
Got blow email from zoomer about Black Friday promotion. Plans are from $16.2 to $54. See below link for details.

I have been using Zoomer $36 plan for over two years. Not provide the best cell phone signals but decent enough. After six months, you can transfer to loyalty plan by chat/talk to customer service.
Loyalty plan gives you unlimited talk minutes and 4GB data.

Until December 4th 2019, get 3 GB bonus data on select plans with phones from $0 on a 2-year term! (One time bonus)

$36 Promo Plan Details:
400 Canada-Wide Minutes
4GB of LTE Data
UNLIMITED Text, Picture and Video Messages (Canada & International)
Unlimited Evenings and Weekends 6PM-7AM
UNLIMITED Zoomer-to-Zoomer calling Canada-Wide
Voicemail, Call Display, Name Display, Call Waiting & Conference Calling

Referral credit is available from Zoomer. $50 each for you and the Zoomer customer referring you.

New update:

100 activation credit is available as of Nov 29.

https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/promotion ... onus-offer

Mod Edit: to keep this thread open, do not offer or request codes. Asking members to pm you for a referral, both directly and indirectly "Winking Face" is also not allowed.
Images
  • 1.PNG
  • 0.PNG
  • 1.PNG
  • 2.PNG
  • 3.PNG
  • 4.PNG
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 29th, 2019 9:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: added reminder
134 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26336 posts
4617 upvotes
Hamilton
3gb bonus monthly or 1 time?
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1159 posts
1179 upvotes
GTA
Seems just standard marketing promotion. 3GB as promotional bonus on top of 1GB, so it's 4GB/$36 out of door.
Zoomer Wireless $40.50/6GB unlimited minute plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
Fido $10 4GB LTE data/Month plan
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1159 posts
1179 upvotes
GTA
I'd jump in it if it's really $36 for 3GB+4GB per month.
Zoomer Wireless $40.50/6GB unlimited minute plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
Fido $10 4GB LTE data/Month plan
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5026 posts
2283 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Does anyone know if they have any phone offers for existing customers? I have a Huawei hunk of junk from the initial promo a couple of years ago and it sucks. I'm on the $36/4gb plan. I don't mind a contract, I just need a phone that doesn't blow donkeys like the one I have.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3623 posts
3959 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
bennyxyz wrote: I'd jump in it if it's really $36 for 3GB+4GB per month.
it's not. 4GB total
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3623 posts
3959 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
midget_man wrote: Does anyone know if they have any phone offers for existing customers? I have a Huawei hunk of junk from the initial promo a couple of years ago and it sucks. I'm on the $36/4gb plan. I don't mind a contract, I just need a phone that doesn't blow donkeys like the one I have.
their phones are all on their website. You are the same as a new customer (except you get to keep your current plan, which currently is the same as their offering)
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Jul 6, 2010
351 posts
635 upvotes
Gone Again
Squidy wrote: You're getting 7.5 gigs of data! The bonus details for the $36 / month offer is:

Bonus
Free CARP Membership + ZoomerMag
Zoomer 10 Percent Plan Discount
200 Weekday Minutes to 6PM (BONUS)
3 GB Data (PROMOTIONAL BONUS)
500 MB Data (BONUS)
Read what it says under "Usage included". It says 500 MB, not 4 GB.

So what you're getting is 500 MB + 3 GB + 500 MB.
4 GB total.

There's a long thread about this deal elsewhere on RFD.
i am upside down
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1460 posts
595 upvotes
London
midget_man wrote: Does anyone know if they have any phone offers for existing customers? I have a Huawei hunk of junk from the initial promo a couple of years ago and it sucks. I'm on the $36/4gb plan. I don't mind a contract, I just need a phone that doesn't blow donkeys like the one I have.
I can confirm. This phone (GR5) blows donkeys. I went with the Samsung A20 this time, it has great reviews and an extra 1GB A of RAM. I wanted to get something better but didn't want to pay that much more for my plan. I'll likely just buy another phone that's unlocked and use it on Zoomer.
Last edited by mumbles on Nov 28th, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1058 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Generous offers like this make me question if their network is on par. I don’t want a good expensive phone for nearly free with low plan if I can’t be using it normally for voice/data.
Is zoomer good in that regard?
Dec 4, 2009
178 posts
46 upvotes
GVRD
You can renew your plan with a new 2 year contract. You have exactly same option as a new customer.
"NOTHING HAUNTS US LIKE THE THINGS WE DON'T SAY."

-MITCH ALBOM
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7349 posts
4820 upvotes
Canada
Varian wrote: Generous offers like this make me question if their network is on par. I don’t want a good expensive phone for nearly free with low plan if I can’t be using it normally for voice/data.
Is zoomer good in that regard?
It's ROGERS LTE network
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer