Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Zoomer] Zoomer Wireless - $36/month for 5GB, 800 anytime minutes, $100 activation credit

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 9:39 am
[OP]
Oct 18, 2007
328 posts
103 upvotes

Zoomer Wireless - $36/month for 5GB, 800 anytime minutes, $100 activation credit

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Zoomer
Rogers Network Canada-wide minutes and data
5GB full speed LTE Data
800 Anytime Minutes
UNLIMITED Incoming Text Messages
UNLIMITED Text & MMS (Canada/INTL)

Remember, do not offer or ask for referrals on the forum and do not suggest users PM you for more info.

I've been with Zoomer for 3 years and haven't had any problems with coverage or service!

p.s. If the mods are able to re-activate the previous thread from the expired hot deals forum and delete this one, please do so!
Last edited by sp14 on Jul 21st, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
34 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2906 posts
3893 upvotes
BC
Koodo deals/plans have gone dry for several months, this seems to be the best deal available. Barely making a dent in my data these days..
Oct 17, 2009
356 posts
320 upvotes
The 40.50 plan seems like a better deal I just signed up for it recently. Unlimited minutes, 6gb and a way better phone. I didnt use the p30 lite but it feels and looks like a solid phone.
You should tell people not to request referrals but if you find some to refer you it's an extra 50 bringing credit to 150 total. After selling the phone for 300 and the 150 my first year is nearly paid for.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3804 posts
4588 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
why wasn't the ongoing thread for Zoomer sufficient for this deal?
Mar 15, 2019
728 posts
880 upvotes
been with zoomer FOUR years, zero issue so far.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Jul 17, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Highly recommend Zoomer in Vancouver. Been with them for a long time and they have been great.
Jun 14, 2011
501 posts
504 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How's the rates for calling international?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1035 posts
198 upvotes
xXKEIXx wrote: How's the rates for calling international?
Use whataspp for international calling-- problem solved.

otherwise here is the info you are looking for:
https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/addons#addons-tab-travel
---
Happy Zoomer Wireless User | $40.50 - 6GB LTE Data | Good Deal +$50 Credit
Oct 21, 2009
732 posts
652 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Koodo deals/plans have gone dry for several months, this seems to be the best deal available. Barely making a dent in my data these days..
Ya, phone deals have dried up, but this one is pretty decent for the price.
Nov 1, 2008
597 posts
375 upvotes
Canada
raskal wrote: why wasn't the ongoing thread for Zoomer sufficient for this deal?
+1

Don't think the deal ever went away after last time.
==================================================
Mar 31, 2017
76 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
ballabones wrote: The 40.50 plan seems like a better deal I just signed up for it recently. Unlimited minutes, 6gb and a way better phone. I didnt use the p30 lite but it feels and looks like a solid phone.
You should tell people not to request referrals but if you find some to refer you it's an extra 50 bringing credit to 150 total. After selling the phone for 300 and the 150 my first year is nearly paid for.
Yeah I also signed up with the $40.50 plan as it was a way better deal. It significantly helps if you can get people to refer you but you are only able to refer 10 people per year.
Mar 25, 2016
110 posts
34 upvotes
I switched over to Zoom about a month ago from Rogers. Same network, better plan. I ran speed tests in my basement before I cancelled my Rogers account, and they were very similar. ( I live in a rural location)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8909 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
Switched over for 3 months now. I've used fido , Rogers, freedom and Telus in the past. It's literally the Rogers network.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of getting a winback or EPP this is your best bet.

100 for activation credit.
10% off your monthly plan
Free phone on a 2 year
Ref credit of 50 (find someone who has zoomer already)

Best deal out there right now imo.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6179 posts
4433 upvotes
Toronto
I agree with everyone. Been using Zoomer for two months. I'm never looking back. Between the activation, the referral, selling the phone (if you already have a solid phone), you're good to go for a solid 5 months out of the 24 month 'contract'.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1105 posts
270 upvotes
I also switched over from Koodo to Zoomer recently. Not sure why anyone would stick with Koodo when they offer nothing to existing customers. Reception is just as good on Zoomer and the $150 plus free phone is a great deal.