• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:44 pm
Tags:
None
May 25, 2001
559 posts
4 upvotes
sirjimitron wrote: This $100 bonus made me finally pull the trigger, especially since it stacks with the $50 referral bonus.

Signed up for $36 4GB/month with the Blackberry Key2 LE (which I plan on reselling). Lava hot deal.
This was exactly my thinking. The $100 tipped me over into signing.
100% positive feedback on Heatware!
-Disclamier: Deals may be dead by the time you read this-
Nov 24, 2005
52 posts
7 upvotes
Can anyone please let me know why everyone is only talking about $36 plan and none about the $28.8 plan? I know it has less minute and data and cheaper phone, but is there any other downside?
In the site i only see I can get A10e, but I see someone said he can choose phones? Lastly, I see "order" button online, why do we have to call / live chat? Is it for the referral bonus (I do have a friend with zoomer now)?
Thanks in advance!
Jun 4, 2015
78 posts
67 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
raychanz wrote: Can anyone please let me know why everyone is only talking about $36 plan and none about the $28.8 plan? I know it has less minute and data and cheaper phone, but is there any other downside?
In the site i only see I can get A10e, but I see someone said he can choose phones? Lastly, I see "order" button online, why do we have to call / live chat? Is it for the referral bonus (I do have a friend with zoomer now)?
Thanks in advance!
Why not just get a public mobile plan at that price?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1792 posts
930 upvotes
raychanz wrote: Can anyone please let me know why everyone is only talking about $36 plan and none about the $28.8 plan? I know it has less minute and data and cheaper phone, but is there any other downside?

Thanks in advance!
They $28.20 plan does not have unlimited evenings and weekends.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
2956 posts
461 upvotes
Pickering
Signed up yesterday for the $36 plan and the Samsung A50 which was $150 upfront, shared the $50 referral credit with a fellow RFD'r to bring that down to $100, now your saying I can call in to get another $100 credit? Or that doesn't apply to the A50?
Wise men speak because they have something to say, Fools because they have to say something.
Feb 6, 2007
374 posts
231 upvotes
They usually have one or two unadvertised promos if you call in. For example the $54 plan for 5gb and unlimited calling/text ($60 before 10%off) has the google pixel 3 but with the $100 promo it’s basically free.

It’s not posted but available through chat and phone
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
32 posts
25 upvotes
squeeks786 wrote: They usually have one or two unadvertised promos if you call in. For example the $54 plan for 5gb and unlimited calling/text ($60 before 10%off) has the google pixel 3 but with the $100 promo it’s basically free.

It’s not posted but available through chat and phone
Isnt the pixel 3a free $0 on the $54 plan?
Feb 6, 2007
374 posts
231 upvotes
Ps4pro458 wrote: Isnt the pixel 3a free $0 on the $54 plan?
I was referring to the Pixel 3 not pixel 3a. 3a is cheaper than the 3.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10584 posts
1336 upvotes
Brampton
petrpuck wrote: 3A is free, 3 is $100
This is correct. I bet we will see a small flood of these on kijiji. And blackberry key 2. And samsung A70s/50 lol
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4566 posts
5457 upvotes
Toronto, ON
night blade wrote: Signed up yesterday for the $36 plan and the Samsung A50 which was $150 upfront, shared the $50 referral credit with a fellow RFD'r to bring that down to $100, now your saying I can call in to get another $100 credit? Or that doesn't apply to the A50?
I just did, got the $100.
Oct 8, 2007
126 posts
7 upvotes
Am I the only unlucky one here? I renewal a new 2 year contract 4 days ago and received the phone yesterday. I have not even opened the phone and I learned they are offering $100 credit for the new sign up today. Many of you called back and received the credit without any issue. But when I called back, I was told they cannot do it for me because I have upgraded already? I then argued that they have the 30 day garantee... But the lady told me I will have to return the phone and sign up a new line and I will also lose all loyalty plan!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
The activation credit is only available to new sign-ups. Current Zoomer Wireless customers renewing for another 2 years are not eligible. For new activations this is an amazing deal.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
board_salomon wrote: Am I the only unlucky one here? I renewal a new 2 year contract 4 days ago and received the phone yesterday. I have not even opened the phone and I learned they are offering $100 credit for the new sign up today. Many of you called back and received the credit without any issue. But when I called back, I was told they cannot do it for me because I have upgraded already? I then argued that they have the 30 day garantee... But the lady told me I will have to return the phone and sign up a new line and I will also lose all loyalty plan!
I was thinking of renewing if the activation credit applied, but they said not for renewals. I'm happy with the loyalty plan I'm on; I may still renew for another phone to sell or gift to family.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Oct 8, 2007
126 posts
7 upvotes
Sorry, are those who received the $100 credit NEW CLIENTS? In their site, they mentioned new activation, nothing about new client... So if i finished my previous 2 year contract 6 months ago and choose to renew now, would not that be new activation? That is how I interpreted it anyway? Or may be I am wrong?