Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[zoomerwireless.ca] Zoomer Black Friday Promotions

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:44 pm
Jr. Member
Nov 21, 2017
177 posts
69 upvotes
Is this today only or the weekend also?
Jr. Member
Nov 1, 2017
117 posts
106 upvotes
Does Zoomer have any other loyalty other that at 6 months?
I think they should introduce something at the 2 year mark. Add another 2 gigs and some minutes per month for USA calling if you sign a new 2 year contract.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1554 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
nu2toronto92 wrote: Does Zoomer have any other loyalty other that at 6 months?
I think they should introduce something at the 2 year mark. Add another 2 gigs and some minutes per month for USA calling if you sign a new 2 year contract.
No, nothing at this time. Maybe try contacting them via chat or calling in to ask/suggest?
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Jr. Member
Nov 1, 2017
117 posts
106 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: No, nothing at this time. Maybe try contacting them via chat or calling in to ask/suggest?
My 2 years is almost up and I will call and see what they can do. I did fill out a survey a few weeks back suggesting it.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4509 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
board_salomon wrote: Sorry, are those who received the $100 credit NEW CLIENTS? In their site, they mentioned new activation, nothing about new client... So if i finished my previous 2 year contract 6 months ago and choose to renew now, would not that be new activation? That is how I interpreted it anyway? Or may be I am wrong?
New activation implies you've set up a new account... renewal is not a new account, how difficult is it to understand?
Sr. Member
Sep 28, 2005
648 posts
18 upvotes
I just contacted them through chat after signing up just over a week ago (for Black Friday promo plan) and got the $100 credit added to my account.

Thanks for the heads up.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1554 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
luked wrote: I just contacted them through chat after signing up just over a week ago (for Black Friday promo plan) and got the $100 credit added to my account.

Thanks for the heads up.
Congrats! When it comes to CS, there is nothing to lose by just asking.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 29, 2005
2952 posts
461 upvotes
Pickering
er34er34 wrote: I just did, got the $100.
Thanks! just checked online and it looks like they are automatically adding the $100 credit to my account, account balance shows -$100. So, I pretty much got a free Samsung A50 on the $36 plan when the referral $50 credit comes through , what a great deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth.
Wise men speak because they have something to say, Fools because they have to say something.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2017
73 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
night blade wrote: Thanks! just checked online and it looks like they are automatically adding the $100 credit to my account, account balance shows -$100. So, I pretty much got a free Samsung A50 on the $36 plan when the referral $50 credit comes through , what a great deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth.
So the A50 was $150 on the $36 plan?
Member
Apr 23, 2003
497 posts
245 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
sep12k wrote: So the A50 was $150 on the $36 plan?
Yes, just finished online chat... A50 is $150 and A20 is $75 on the $36. Disappointed that there is nothing for renewals, but oh well c'est la vie.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 29, 2005
2952 posts
461 upvotes
Pickering
sep12k wrote: So the A50 was $150 on the $36 plan?
Yes. thought that would fit what I needed perfectly and it arrived today from BC, fast shipping, $150 for this phone is a great deal considering it actually cost me only the tax.
Wise men speak because they have something to say, Fools because they have to say something.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2007
3373 posts
539 upvotes
GTA
Qpzm25 wrote: Is this today only or the weekend also?
Until dec 4, until quantities last. Better get it ASAP, they have a habit of running out of stock.
Member
Jul 19, 2007
295 posts
131 upvotes
Guelph
FYi I have been with Zoomer past 2 years now, and called in yesterday to renew and get a new phone. No extra credit for us to renew....
Newbie
Dec 19, 2017
37 posts
34 upvotes
If I open up 3 lines and use a referral code is that 3 $50 credits? Or do I need to open the 3 lines separately?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1554 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
Eclipse52 wrote: If I open up 3 lines and use a referral code is that 3 $50 credits? Or do I need to open the 3 lines separately?

From Zoomer Wireless website:

Rules for Referees

You must be a new Zoomer Wireless wireless customer in good standing for 30 days.

Unlock your referral offer by signing up for an account with Zoomer Wireless within 30 days of receiving the referral.

You must have at least one active wireless line. Data-only or wireless home phone plans are not eligible.

Zoomer Wireless customers and any referees who have activated prior to having being referred are not eligible.

Your account must remain active for at least 30 days after receiving the referral credit.

You cannot be referred by more than one referrer.

You cannot refer yourself. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the complete program rules
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile

Top