[zoomerwireless.ca] Zoomer Black Friday Promotions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:44 pm
Dec 19, 2017
37 posts
34 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: From Zoomer Wireless website:

Rules for Referees

You must be a new Zoomer Wireless wireless customer in good standing for 30 days.

Unlock your referral offer by signing up for an account with Zoomer Wireless within 30 days of receiving the referral.

You must have at least one active wireless line. Data-only or wireless home phone plans are not eligible.

Zoomer Wireless customers and any referees who have activated prior to having being referred are not eligible.

Your account must remain active for at least 30 days after receiving the referral credit.

You cannot be referred by more than one referrer.

You cannot refer yourself. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the complete program rules
Sorry I'm still confused so when my friend gives me a code. The code only applies to 1 line even though I am opening 3 lines?
Dec 29, 2004
329 posts
391 upvotes
Eclipse52 wrote: Sorry I'm still confused so when my friend gives me a code. The code only applies to 1 line even though I am opening 3 lines?
Do all of your three accounts need to be in the same name?

Get "your friend" to refer one line.

Then self refer the other two, and get $200.
Dec 19, 2017
37 posts
34 upvotes
da_123 wrote: Do all of your three accounts need to be in the same name?

Get "your friend" to refer one line.

Then self refer the other two, and get $200.
Zoomer does credit checks dont they? So I would be hit 3 times? Unless zoomer doesnt do checks
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10545 posts
1322 upvotes
Brampton
Eclipse52 wrote: Zoomer does credit checks dont they? So I would be hit 3 times? Unless zoomer doesnt do checks
I got hit with a credit check when I signed up yesterday. Got a notice from transunion about it.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2166 posts
229 upvotes
Eclipse52 wrote: Zoomer does credit checks dont they? So I would be hit 3 times? Unless zoomer doesnt do checks
sounds right, is a credit check worth $100 to ya or not i guess
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5963 posts
1785 upvotes
Scarborough
They probably do an initial hit, but if you're an existing client and looking to add another line, I can't imagine they'd hit you again as they have your credit rating at that point. I could be wrong though.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3352 posts
2176 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Ben311 wrote: FYi I have been with Zoomer past 2 years now, and called in yesterday to renew and get a new phone. No extra credit for us to renew....
I finished out my "contract" in June, and I'd like to get some additional loyalty bonus as well. An additional GB or two of data would be nice.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3348 posts
1257 upvotes
Brampton
MrFrugal1 wrote: ... and I'd like to get some additional loyalty bonus as well. An additional GB or two of data would be nice.
Hahaha, same boat sir
nada
Apr 3, 2007
631 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
How does the referral process work.

I want to do the 36 dollar a month a50.

How do I get a referal for the extra 50?

Thanks!
Jul 19, 2007
295 posts
131 upvotes
Guelph
Seoulkid wrote: How does the referral process work.

I want to do the 36 dollar a month a50.

How do I get a referal for the extra 50?

Thanks!
You just need someone's referral code and name when you call in to sign up. It's really easy, the reps are great!
Dec 11, 2009
225 posts
53 upvotes
Brampton
Darn, signed up a couple days ago and got the phone delivered today.
Now I just saw this extra $100.
Looks like their call centers/chat agents are closed.
Will have to contact tomorrow for the $100 credits. (fingers crossed)
Thanks for the info guys
Nov 26, 2014
8 posts
4 upvotes
North York, ON
Darn, too bad I don't have a referrer. Since I already jumped on this deal, wondering if I can add that later and get that $50 bonus when I managed to find one?
Apr 3, 2007
631 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
Someone mentioned earlier that you cant wifi call with zoomer. What does that mean? Is it something like if I use an app like WhatsApp and try to video chat I wont be able to?
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10545 posts
1322 upvotes
Brampton
Seoulkid wrote: Someone mentioned earlier that you cant wifi call with zoomer. What does that mean? Is it something like if I use an app like WhatsApp and try to video chat I wont be able to?
It allows you to use wifi instead of cell signal to make phone calls. If you live in a basement or somewhere like that then you may enjoy having wifi calling. Its not a deal breaker for most.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1774 posts
915 upvotes
arbing wrote: Darn, too bad I don't have a referrer. Since I already jumped on this deal, wondering if I can add that later and get that $50 bonus when I managed to find one?
Previously Zoomer would let you add the referrer info up to 30 days after sign up. Shouldn't be a problem.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo