[zoomerwireless.ca] Zoomer Black Friday Promotions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:44 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1555 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
PSA: Zoomer Wireless updated their note about the referral credits. The $100 referral ($50 for referrer and $50 for referee) has been extended.

"Referral credits shown are for existing wireless customers only and expire Dec 31, 2019 or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice."

Zoomer Wireless Refer and earn
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Oct 4, 2010
544 posts
200 upvotes
Surrey
How about the black Friday bonuses , up to dec 4th?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1555 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
matrixfwd wrote: How about the black Friday bonuses , up to dec 4th?
The activation credits are still listed on their website.
Public Mobile
Sep 26, 2012
413 posts
121 upvotes
Thornhill
how much more do i need to pay to get Samsung A70 (instead A10e) for the $36 dollar monthly plan? anyone got it?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1422 posts
307 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: The activation credits are still listed on their website.
Yes. I think they extended till end of this year.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1422 posts
307 upvotes
Seoulkid wrote: How does the referral process work.

I want to do the 36 dollar a month a50.

How do I get a referal for the extra 50?

Thanks!
I don't think you will need anything special. Just need a person phone number and the name.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Nov 21, 2011
186 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
How long did it take you guys to receive the $100 activation credit?
Apr 10, 2013
199 posts
18 upvotes
Zoomer 30 days return thing .. does it mean you can return the phone and cancel the plan with no penalty?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
2952 posts
461 upvotes
Pickering
Stagaz630 wrote: How long did it take you guys to receive the $100 activation credit?
Was in my account the same day I got the phone.
Wise men speak because they have something to say, Fools because they have to say something.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1555 posts
882 upvotes
Earth
RFDMadeMeBuyStuff wrote: Zoomer 30 days return thing .. does it mean you can return the phone and cancel the plan with no penalty?
Zoomer Wireless FAQs

'How does the 30-day Money Back Guarantee work?
You may return Equipment purchased from Cityfone within 30 days from the date of activation of the Equipment to us as long as you return it to us in complete and original condition and you have not used more than your plan’s monthly voice, text and data usage limits. Cityfone will refund you the purchase price for the returned Equipment and will not charge you any early cancellation fee, provided that you return the Equipment in its original condition, together with all accessories, manuals and packaging. If your Equipment is not returned in its complete and original condition or any accessories, manuals or packaging are missing or damaged, Cityfone may, at its discretion, still accept the return of your Equipment. However, we may charge a replacement fee for any of the missing or damaged items. A list of these fees is available on the Charges and Service Fees page. You will be billed for all charges incurred up to the cancellation date. After 30 days, you will be responsible for an early cancellation fee equal to the device subsidy multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract term divided by the total number of months of your term (plus applicable taxes).'
Public Mobile
Nov 21, 2011
186 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
night blade wrote: Was in my account the same day I got the phone.
Oh yeah, I meant for people who signed up before it was on the website and had to call in to get the credit.
Jun 14, 2010
191 posts
36 upvotes
I signed up on their website and am waiting for a call back, any idea how long that takes? Should I just call them?
Oct 30, 2013
101 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton
Stagaz630 wrote: Oh yeah, I meant for people who signed up before it was on the website and had to call in to get the credit.
I received the credit on Friday via chat but it hasn’t shown up on my account yet.
Nov 21, 2011
186 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
pmnguyen wrote: I received the credit on Friday via chat but it hasn’t shown up on my account yet.
Same here, I called in about it but I don't see it on my account yet.