Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[zoomerwireless.ca] Zoomer Black Friday Promotions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:44 pm
Jul 31, 2015
456 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dealsmeals wrote: Having a hard time choosing between the Moto G7 play and Samsung A10e. I would be using the phone and not reselling.

-Samsung seems to be worth more
-The Moto has a better camera (13MP) on paper, but Samsung (8MP) makes better cameras in general. So I am thinking the Samsung 8MP might be similar to the Moto 13MP
-Other thought is battery life

Any thoughts guys? Thanks!
I think the Samsung A10e has the better design. But it looks like the Moto 7 has the better still/video camera(kind of just feels like different photo colour profiles otherwise only 4K on the Moto) + better performance. And based on the Zoomer website, the Moto 7 is worth $50 more retail price.

I chose the SamsungA10e because I think I will have an easier time reselling it based on eBay stats. I'm keeping my iPhone 6S Plus.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10541 posts
1319 upvotes
Brampton
Promotion ends Dec 4th I believe. I already got my phone shipped to me today and I see the $100 credit in my account already. Loving zoomer so far!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Mar 17, 2018
932 posts
1339 upvotes
I got a call today from Zoomer reminding me the deal ends today. I spoke with Rogers to see if they could match it but they couldn't which is somewhat odd. I was offered 2GB for $35 unlimited talk and text Canada. Still not a bad deal as I really don't use much data. The rep also told me that Zoomer doesn't get the "full service" that Rogers offers and sometimes the service doesn't work. LOL. I know they're told to say that but it's still somewhat funny to hear. The Zoomer guy laughed at the Rogers rep.

I guess at the end of the day, I'm just lazy as crap to change over. 4GB of data for $45 a month with unlimited Talk and text Canada wide is still a pretty solid plan. I'll wait for the next round of offers.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$50 15GB Unlimited Talk and Text
$22.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Nov 21, 2011
184 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: I got a call today from Zoomer reminding me the deal ends today. I spoke with Rogers to see if they could match it but they couldn't which is somewhat odd. I was offered 2GB for $35 unlimited talk and text Canada. Still not a bad deal as I really don't use much data. The rep also told me that Zoomer doesn't get the "full service" that Rogers offers and sometimes the service doesn't work. LOL. I know they're told to say that but it's still somewhat funny to hear. The Zoomer guy laughed at the Rogers rep.

I guess at the end of the day, I'm just lazy as crap to change over. 4GB of data for $45 a month with unlimited Talk and text Canada wide is still a pretty solid plan. I'll wait for the next round of offers.
Could save $9 a month for 4 GB though! Plus at least the $100 activation credit.
Nov 20, 2006
307 posts
58 upvotes
GVR, BC
Anyone has received their phones already? I ordered a new phone on Friday but still haven't heard anything yet, even shipping notice. ☹️
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10541 posts
1319 upvotes
Brampton
purespin wrote: Anyone has received their phones already? I ordered a new phone on Friday but still haven't heard anything yet, even shipping notice. ☹️
I got my phone already and the shipping notice came like last minute in my email. You can chat online and find out where it is.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Jan 22, 2007
412 posts
215 upvotes
Stagaz630 wrote: Could save $9 a month for 4 GB though! Plus at least the $100 activation credit.
Plus a free phone with Zoomer on 2-yr?
Nov 21, 2011
184 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
the brother wrote: Plus a free phone with Zoomer on 2-yr?
Yup to sell. I heard they ran out of the BlackBerry phones though.
Nov 23, 2015
730 posts
411 upvotes
Winnipeg
purespin wrote: Anyone has received their phones already? I ordered a new phone on Friday but still haven't heard anything yet, even shipping notice. ☹️
My wife ordered on Friday and picked up at the courier depot yesterday after a dropoff attempt the day before.

We got the G7 Play. It will basically be a dedicated Netflix viewer for the kids, as she intends to just keep using her Galaxy S8. I'm actually pretty impressed with the G7. It's a decent little device - definitely runs better than the old GR5 from a few years ago.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1226 posts
533 upvotes
Calgary, AB
RSX-S wrote: Confirmed that no bonus at all for cityfone to zoomer even if the account is currently on month to month. I get that they want to bring new customers from other carrier, but offering the bonus for 2 year contract to existing customer currently on month to.month is no different than getting a brand new business for another 2 years. In my situation, if there is a good boxing day deal from another carrier, I am gone.
It is completely different. They get money from you today, they don't get money from the new customer. Just like every other promo in most industries . . . . New customers are king. (Especially for employee bonuses based on new subscribers) Most companies don't fuss much about departing customers as it is harder to get new clients than to lose them.