[OP]
May 16, 2021
8 posts
58 upvotes

Pre-order ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 749 usd + fs + free pair of livebuds

Deal Link:
Retailer:
ZTE
You can pre order the ZTE Axon 30 ultra directly from ZTE website, shipping starts from June 4.

Phone features:
64MP Quad-camera Array | Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 | 144Hz Display | WiFi 6E + 5G Connectivity | 65W Fast Charging
31 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12900 posts
22785 upvotes
rappa wrote: Looks like a sick phone for the price! Does anyone know how fast the android updates are for ZTE?
You might want to ask " do they ever update their phones " .Seems to be an issue with some ZTE devices .
Aug 28, 2014
415 posts
549 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Manufacturer that has been designated a security threat by the FCC along with Huawei and has potential shady ties to the CCP?

That's gonna be a no for me dawg.

Upvote for you anyways for trying to share a deal
Mar 28, 2016
243 posts
224 upvotes
I just watched a video about this phone last night haha

Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3347 posts
2237 upvotes
GTA
rappa wrote: Looks like a sick phone for the price! Does anyone know how fast the android updates are for ZTE?
lmao
Jun 25, 2017
51 posts
20 upvotes
I preordered a couple days ago, this phone is the right price with just the right specs for me. I had an Axon 7 years ago and it was surprisingly one of my better experiences with a phone. I wasn't charged taxes for the preorder but I can only imagine I'll be dinged with duty fees.
Oct 5, 2008
617 posts
666 upvotes
GTA
Relexcious wrote: I preordered a couple days ago, this phone is the right price with just the right specs for me. I had an Axon 7 years ago and it was surprisingly one of my better experiences with a phone. I wasn't charged taxes for the preorder but I can only imagine I'll be dinged with duty fees.
I loved the Axon 7 too. The warranty was unreal too. 2 years, and for a deposit, they send you a new phone to use while they fix yours (& let you keep it if they can't). Can't say if it still works that way though.
Dec 3, 2009
484 posts
116 upvotes
Etobicoke
Wish they'd make a few of these latest gen phones in 16:9 or even 18:9 format. These long and narrow phones are getting out of hand, literally...
Jun 24, 2015
294 posts
225 upvotes
Relexcious wrote: I preordered a couple days ago, this phone is the right price with just the right specs for me. I had an Axon 7 years ago and it was surprisingly one of my better experiences with a phone. I wasn't charged taxes for the preorder but I can only imagine I'll be dinged with duty fees.
I was thinking like"what's the name of that phone from couple years ago that was pretty good again?!"
Thank you~
Sep 22, 2018
124 posts
204 upvotes
$1000 Canadian and no wireless charging lol I guess the ultra part of the phone is the camera bump in the back they copied from note 20 ultra
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4001 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, ON
My previous Axon 7 got 1 major Android update, but at that time, the camera was so poor I gave up with it after a year. But that was like 4 years ago...
Feb 26, 2011
130 posts
57 upvotes
Scarborough
I don't see this on the ZTE Canada page. Don't know if ZTE will do warranty repairs in Canada.

On the other hand. 5% discount with student beans.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14388 posts
4955 upvotes
London
I had an Axon 7 and an Axon 7 Mini both get bricked just by installing software updates

Never again
Aug 12, 2017
11 posts
16 upvotes
stephroll wrote: You might want to ask " do they ever update their phones " .Seems to be an issue with some ZTE devices .
Honestly, the only reliable android phone makers that actually update their phones are Samsung (the newer ones) and Google. Beyond that, it's a crapshoot
Mar 2, 2009
16 posts
7 upvotes
Edmonton
I LOVED my ZTE axon but I have to say updates were horribly long waits as sit and watch new OS etc pushed for every other manufacturer.
Mar 2, 2009
16 posts
7 upvotes
Edmonton
LegitStrats wrote: Honestly, the only reliable android phone makers that actually update their phones are Samsung (the newer ones) and Google. Beyond that, it's a crapshoot
Funny I found samsung to be very slow in updates compared to Oneplus.