Expired Hot Deals

[Zwilling J.A. Henckels] 12 Days of Deals (Dec 3 - 14): Day 7 Deal Live!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 7:49 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6750 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto

[Zwilling J.A. Henckels] 12 Days of Deals (Dec 3 - 14): Day 7 Deal Live!

Day 1:

FREE ZWILLING® ★★★★FOUR STAR 3” VEGETABLE KNIFE WITH A MINIMUM $225 PURCHASE
$225 BEFORE TAX. KNIFE WILL BE ADDED TO CART AT CHECKOUT. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
The Kitchen Superstar!
SIGMAFORGE® - forged from a single piece of special formula, high-carbon, NO STAIN stainless steel. Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper,stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience. Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability.
Made in Germany.

1-DAY ONLY. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
Last edited by 9394 on Dec 9th, 2020 8:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
32 replies
Nov 21, 2018
275 posts
330 upvotes
Mission, BC
Hmmmmmm... While a free $100 knife is always a winner, the spending $225 is a tough sell. Can they just give away some sweatpants? Thanks anyways OP!
Jan 12, 2008
392 posts
179 upvotes
Yeah.. give me something else instead of a paring knife... I kinda rather have them give me some cheap sweatpants instead of a 100$ paring knife.
May 18, 2018
526 posts
450 upvotes
Good luck dealing directly with Zwilling Canada, especially if you have to return something.
Mar 21, 2020
3 posts
8 upvotes
Zwilling makes great products but be very careful when ordering from their Canadian store. There are a bunch of negative reviews on Google and Facebook about them not replying to emails and taking a long time to ship. I had to wait a month for my order and this was after numerous emails and phone calls. They shipped it even though I contacted them to cancel 2 weeks in. Their refund process is also very slow.
Mar 17, 2014
626 posts
319 upvotes
Vancouver
need to spend $225 to get that knife? hm..... guess i'll wait for day 2 deal...
Mar 19, 2013
11 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
Also if you order from Zwilling now, there is no chance they get it to you before Christmas.

My last order was well over a month until they sent it out and no one can get in touch with their Customer Service people (if they even have any).
Mar 4, 2006
319 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought that knife during the warehouse sale for $25 or $30. It might be my favorite knife. I don’t know why. That said, the $100 value is questionable.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6750 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto

FREE BALLARINI BRENTA 2PC KNIFE SET (6” SLICING KNIFE & 3.5” PARING KNIFE) WITH A MINIMUM $200 BALLARINI PURCHASE
$200 BEFORE TAX ON BALLARINI PRODUCTS. KNIFE SET WILL BE ADDED TO CART AT CHECKOUT. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
A Kitchen Combo With So Much To Offer
A multi-purpose knife duo designed to perform well at many differing kitchen tasks. Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel for durability and strength, the satin-finished blade is tempered and honed for long-lasting sharpness. A stylish forged bolster and full tang adds safety and balance.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1726 posts
854 upvotes
Laval
Bought a Ballarini wok couple of months ago and love it. Heats fast and super non stick with limited lifetime warranty. Supposed to be safe with metal cookware but not taking the chance and using silicone or plastic only.
Dec 5, 2004
367 posts
51 upvotes
All my black friday shoppings are arrived, of course, except zwillings stuff (3 sets of cookware)

Gonna cancel. What's Point to have a sale and can't deliver
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6750 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto

BUY ANY ZWILLING® LIFE OPEN STOCK KNIFE & GET 2ND LIFE KNIFE OF YOUR CHOICE FREE
SELECT ANY 2 ZWILLING LIFE OPEN STOCK KNIVES - THE KNIFE OF EQUAL OF LESSER VALUE WILL BE $0 AT CHECKOUT. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
ZWILLING® Life
Beautiful, Lightweight & Modern Design
Precision-stamped from a single-piece of special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel. Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience. Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure an ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability. Made in Germany.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6750 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto

FREE ZWILLING® MARQUINA 9.5” NON-STICK DEEP FRYPAN WITH A MINIMUM $200 COOKWARE SET PURCHASE
ON ANY COOKWARE SET $200 OR MORE BEFORE TAX. FRYPAN WILL BE ADDED TO CART AT CHECKOUT. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
Advanced 4-layer DURASLIDE®
Granite Non-Stick Coating
Solid, forged aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution.
PFOA-free, durable 4-ply DURASLIDE® Granite non-stick coating with titanium hard primer for improved scratch resistance. Stay-cool handles and rolled rims for dripless pouring.
Made in Italy.
Dec 20, 2019
431 posts
1410 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Are these guys the Canada Computers of the cooking world? Seriously, who has time for bad custom service in this day and age? Wanted a set of ballarini but after hearing these complaints about non existing customer support, I think I'll pass.
May 18, 2018
526 posts
450 upvotes
Question for people who buy Zwilling, is it normal to receive a Chinese cleaver kniefe (in my case 6 inch) and it's not sharp at all?

I had to sharpen it as cutting up carrots was not going smoothly for me. However even after sharpening it I didn't find it easy to cut, I went back to my "normal looking" Henckels knife I bought years ago.
Jun 2, 2003
229 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
As others have warned, expect orders to take weeks before shipping.

Expect zero updates on your orders after you pay.

They do not respond to any emails and calling their customer service number will just send you directly to voicemail.

Once you place your order you will not be able to change it and not be able to return it.
May 18, 2018
526 posts
450 upvotes
avz wrote: As others have warned, expect orders to take weeks before shipping.

Expect zero updates on your orders after you pay.

They do not respond to any emails and calling their customer service number will just send you directly to voicemail.

Once you place your order you will not be able to change it and not be able to return it.
Can't cancel your order if no one answers the phone lol. It is a shitshow! I experienced it once and I would never go through that again, not for any deal they advertise.
Dec 23, 2012
69 posts
58 upvotes
L'Ile Perrot
I ordered from them last year and I had chips all around the rim of a Staub crock pot.
They told me it's normal and offered no exchange or compensation even though the display models on the floor at the Bay for example are in perfect, brand new condition as one would expect spending THAT much money on cookware.
Plus the order took just about an entire month to get here.

Long story short, I will never buy from them again, you don't sell expensive products and match it with trash customer service if you want to keep customers imo.
Dec 13, 2019
359 posts
280 upvotes
Hmmm... :rolleyes: From the negative reviews and feedback on this forum, it seems that Henckels Canada is an outsourced outfit or at least in name only without an actual physical presence (head office) in Canada. The Henckels name is synonymous with service and quality, but this is not the sign of a company that's doing well or even care about the Canadian market. The "deals" are also meh as well. You have to spend that kind of money for these "deals" and not to have any order updates or service is appalling. No way will I put up with that BS and will call my CC for a chargeback.

Better to look out for other deals at other Henckel retailers -- especially close to Xmas and Boxing Day -- and they'll likely give you much better service than Henckels Canada which is supposed to be "the main source" for Henckels products with the best service.

Thanks for the heads-up and everyone's feedback -- not that any of their deals interest me so far -- and especially when there's a case of the cleaver being dull out of the box.
Why settle for MSRP when you can wait and get it at a lower price? 😉
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6750 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto

BUY ANY ZWILLING® SORRENTO OR HENCKELS® CAFE ROMA DOUBLE WALL GLASS SET & GET THE 2ND SET FREE
BUY ANY ZWILLING SORRENTO SET OR HENCKELS CAFE ROMA SET AND THE SECOND SAME SET WIL BE ADDED TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT, AT NO CHARGE. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.
Keep Hot Drinks Hot & Cold Drinks Cold
Dual layers insulate beverages to keep them hot or cold longer while remaining cool to the touch when holding a hot beverage. Mouth-blown from high-quality borosilicate glass. No messy condensation or need for coasters