[ PM me for nothing ]
21 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1372 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It seems the sales have been perpetual.

I had two ordered since BF that were never shipped after a month and I had to contact them via facebook to get cancelled.
the only order i received was a "visually imperfect" cast iron pan in jan - it was shipped two days after I placed my order.

I now still have another order placed on Jan 25 for a dutch oven pending shipping....

just horrible
Mar 22, 2018
380 posts
555 upvotes
Canada
These are just their normal everyday prices.
As another person mentioned, their shipping and communication is horrendous.
Took almost 2 months to get my $500+ knife set (which it said was in stock the entire time) - and they provided like zero updates.
Avoid buying from them, buy from a local store.
Aug 29, 2018
306 posts
392 upvotes
Legit wondering if Zwilling Germany know how badly run Zwilling Canada is.
Nov 23, 2012
372 posts
247 upvotes
Brossard
Thumbs up the deal for the posting.

However - thanks for the feedback guys, was eyeing some stuff but I think I'll pass.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9688 posts
9159 upvotes
Markham
Nothing is a "Sale" here.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1306 posts
1286 upvotes
Surrey
how does the refund policy works, do they offer free shipping return label ?
Mar 22, 2018
380 posts
555 upvotes
Canada
jaksdj22 wrote: how does the refund policy works, do they offer free shipping return label ?
Judging on how their shipping *works*, refund would likely be a huge disaster. Plus they charge you for shipping returns as well as the cost that they incurred to ship it to you (double shipping fees!!!)- it's in the fine print.

https://www.zwilling.com/ca/returns-cancellation.html

If you're not 100% sure you want the product, don't buy it online, buy it in a store and price match. Store will also probably be cheaper if you hunt around!
May 28, 2012
11151 posts
3282 upvotes
Saskatoon
In December, I ordered a Staub grill pan, decided to cancel the order because I found it on Amazon for the same price (I had shopped with them before so knew they weren't prompt with shipping). Due to lack of communication from Zwilling, I didn't get confirmation that the cancellation went through and didn't want to get stuck with two pans, so I didn't order from Amazon and the item went out of stock. Had zero communication from Zwilling for several weeks (other than their spam emails).

On one of their emails, there was a box to give input about the site/shopping experience. I let them know what happened; they never got back to me about it. A couple days later I get notification that my product had shipped and I was charged for it. Ended up being okay in the end but had I been able to order with Amazon, I would have received the product much earlier and it wouldn't have been so frustrating. Their website is total crap and there is no way to easily cancel an order.
Apr 29, 2018
98 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Mars2012 wrote: In December, I ordered a Staub grill pan, decided to cancel the order because I found it on Amazon for the same price (I had shopped with them before so knew they weren't prompt with shipping). Due to lack of communication from Zwilling, I didn't get confirmation that the cancellation went through and didn't want to get stuck with two pans, so I didn't order from Amazon and the item went out of stock. Had zero communication from Zwilling for several weeks (other then their spam emails).

On one of their emails, there was a box to give input about the site/shopping experience. I let them know what happened; they never got back to me about it. A couple days later I get notification that my product had shipped and I was charged for it. Ended up being okay in the end but had I been able to order with Amazon, I would have received the product much earlier and it wouldn't have been so frustrating. Their website is total crap and there is no way to easily cancel an order.
Same here .. couldn't return the item. Zero communication from their end .. stay clear folks
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Dec 11, 2015
43 posts
20 upvotes
MattK82563 wrote: I needed a set of chopsticks but $25?
They go well with the $600 rice cookers...makes the rice taste better ;)
May 31, 2017
72 posts
79 upvotes
This sale is a joke. They inflated all the prices then discounted them to regular retail. There are several items listed at 35+% off that cost what you pay in store.
May 18, 2018
485 posts
418 upvotes
jaksdj22 wrote: how does the refund policy works, do they offer free shipping return label ?
Never had to do it but I would imagine it would probably take 8 months and about 600 phone calls and a 100 emails on top of that. Don't even bother buying directly from Zwilling Canada. Check their Google page and BELIEVE all those crappy reviews.
Sep 1, 2011
303 posts
278 upvotes
coquitlam
Looking for the best 12 inch frying pan... any options out there? Doesn't have to be with this sale. All my pans stop being non-stick after a while, looking for help thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5798 posts
731 upvotes
Ottawa
The Buy more, Save more is the better deal here right now.

Getting 30% off on their higher end Zwilling Sensation and Demeyere Industry5 or Atlantis lines are pretty good deals I think if you get up to over 1k. Obviously that's not for everyone but I was looking for deals on these specific sets and at 30% off, I couldn't find anywhere else that would beat the price.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5798 posts
731 upvotes
Ottawa
RenxoBC wrote: Looking for the best 12 inch frying pan... any options out there? Doesn't have to be with this sale. All my pans stop being non-stick after a while, looking for help thanks!
Depends what you will do with it.

Demeyere Atlantis Proline Pans are highly rated but weigh a ton (comparable to cast iron pans). The Industry 5 and Zwilling Sensation pans are also well rated. Or you can go for All-Clad as well. Keep in mind, these are not non-stick and you need to learn how to cook on them properly so your food doesn't stick.
Jan 4, 2019
372 posts
144 upvotes
70% off a knife set sounds awesome until you realize it's still nearly $300