Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Warehouse sell - inventory Clearance with up to 85% off (Cochrane Dr, Markham location)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2023 9:16 am
Aug 7, 2022
13 posts
7 upvotes

[Zwilling J.A. Henckels] Warehouse sell - inventory Clearance with up to 85% off (Cochrane Dr, Markham location)

Received this in Email, with inventory clearance up to 85%off.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 10th, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Sep 25, 2018
969 posts
1987 upvotes
Went there once. Price and selection are not good. I got better deal off Zwilling online store during holidays. Same price but doesn't require me to drive to Markham.
Before you speak: THINK
T = is it True? H = is it Helpful? I = is it Inspiring? N = is it Necessary? K = is it Kind?
Oct 16, 2007
51 posts
13 upvotes
Anyone in the past sales seen Bob Kramer high carbon?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
They should make this online instead of a sale in the middle of nowhere with a 3 hour line outside.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
ROBIS63 wrote: Anyone in the past sales seen Bob Kramer high carbon?
yes just saw it this april again, surprisingly, but prices not good, i think i recall around $220 for 8" when one year when they were clearing them out, it was $100.

someone please post pictures of inside the warehouse and is there still a random mix and match pot section for $10
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
4100 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
milolai wrote: They should make this online instead of a sale in the middle of nowhere with a 3 hour line outside.
Uh since when is Highway 7 and Woodbine the middle of nowhere?
Dec 5, 2016
721 posts
1117 upvotes
Homer88 wrote: Uh since when is Highway 7 and Woodbine the middle of nowhere?
That’s stroad country.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7613 posts
1105 upvotes
Would avoid this....Zwilling used to have good quality, but even the "twin man" stuff is garbage now. My wife got 2 vistaclad pans, both of them had the non stick coating peeling off both pans within 30 days. Both under warranty, but you have to pay to ship back to them WITH tracking, because they have a bad habit of losing items and if you don't supply a tracking number they won't help you, and to get your replacement is, swear to god, 8-12 weeks. 2 pans, used for a month, gone for 3 months and $50 later. They newer Enfinigy blenders are also garbage. Go with another make, you'll be better off.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2054 posts
4045 upvotes
I would be willing to wager nobody has ever paid the MSRP ($510) of the 5.25 quart dutch oven. This looks like a Canadian Tire flyer.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Went and there was a lot less selection than april warehouse sale. lines were pretty fast to get in, about half an hour starting at 12pm and probably no line at 2pm. lines to check out were long though.
Feb 2, 2007
22 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
True. Return took them like 3 months?? No joke.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)