• Dec 24th, 2019 8:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1522 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto

[Zwilling J.A. Henckels] Zwilling.ca minimum 50% off site wide

I always look forward to their website sales because unlike the warehouse sale that they have, all these are firsts (rather than seconds at the warehouse)

https://www.zwilling.ca/
2019-12-02 10_00_58-ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS Canada Ltd..png
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 5th, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer
64 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2039 posts
353 upvotes
superock wrote: I always look forward to their website sales because unlike the warehouse sale that they have, all these are firsts (rather than seconds at the warehouse)

https://www.zwilling.ca/

2019-12-02 10_00_58-ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS Canada Ltd..png
what do you mean seconds at the warehouse? I was planning on going to the warehouse sale on the weekend
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1522 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
cns187 wrote: what do you mean seconds at the warehouse? I was planning on going to the warehouse sale on the weekend
While not always the case, the items typically at the warehouse sale are seconds. Seconds are usually items that have some visual imperfections that they wouldn't be able to sell at retail. This isn't always the case with items sold at the warehouse sale but a good number of items sold there are seconds.
Apr 28, 2015
28 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered a knfie block, their beginner stone sharpener and a pizza cutter.
Oct 25, 2008
524 posts
365 upvotes
Montreal
welp fk.. said I was done for the day and saw this.. damn u OP (but thnx - finally got my Miyabi)
Dec 15, 2014
346 posts
255 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Damn.. no good for small orders with the shipping
Sep 12, 2019
6 posts
5 upvotes
Wow the price for the Kramer sharpening stones is really good. Would buy in a heartbeat if I needed more stones.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3515 posts
19929 upvotes
hotandsoursoup wrote: Ugh I want a birchwood sooo bad anyone knows if this is a good deal?
https://www.zwilling.ca/product/5000mcd ... -8-200-mm/
Henckel Sale had it cheaper - this price is not even the lowest which is strange.

I was about to post up about this sale - you can use my guide which I've posted here for reference on pricing.
Last edited by markopas on Dec 3rd, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 8, 2016
97 posts
698 upvotes
markopas wrote: Henckel Sale had it cheaper - this price is not even the lowest which is strange.

I was about to post up about this sale - you can use my guide which I've posted here for reference on pricing.
Can you please link me to it?
I was debating between Miyabi Birchwood or the Kramer Meiji. When would be the best time to buy them?
Dec 23, 2010
250 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, was at Niagara Falls outlet collection (by the QEW with the bass pro) they had 15% additional discount on top of their web prices. Also free salt/pepper shaker with $250+ spending. This was last weekend, not sure if it still on now. The prices online now are the same as they were then.

Got their 7” pro chef knife for $96 after tax.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1522 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
hotandsoursoup wrote: Can you please link me to it?
I was debating between Miyabi Birchwood or the Kramer Meiji. When would be the best time to buy them?
I would go with the Kramer Meiji only because I own 3 Kramer knives and they are all excellent
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1851 posts
401 upvotes
Was at the Halton Hills outlets store yesterday and they had the same deal, only thing was that it looked like they had sold a lot of their Staub collection. They had remerchandised some of the Staub section to other brands.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1851 posts
401 upvotes
edides wrote: Any recommendations on large staub pot?
The 5.5qt is pretty big. The 4 quart is marked down to $149. I bought one at the Bay for $129 because I find the 6 quart one I already have a bit too big. 3 quart pots seem a bit small.

Only thing I'll say is that cast iron is heavy, especially in those larger pot sizes.

Also, depending on what you want to cook a braiser could be a good option.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3515 posts
19929 upvotes
hotandsoursoup wrote: Can you please link me to it?
modified my original post, click on the "here" which will take you to my spreadsheet.

The henckels sale that they have in Markham can have some decent prices and hard to say when the best pricing is but that's why I made the spreadsheet.

Alternatively, I think the better pricing can be had in the US Side at Outlets they manage to get better discounts somehow.

PRO Tip for any tradesman who are chefs, let them know are a cook/chef and they can apply an extra 15% on top of the existing discount :D
Feb 1, 2017
345 posts
391 upvotes
Almost everything I look at can be found elsewhere for the same price... bed bath and beyond has a bunch of the stuff for the same price, and sometimes not even on sale...