Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Zwilling Markham Warehouse Sale Aug 14-15, Aug 21-22

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 3:09 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1810 posts
885 upvotes
Narkham
Dyson v11 for $499
Prob best deal
Images
  • 20210814_110014.jpg
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1810 posts
885 upvotes
Narkham
theprocess wrote: Refurbished?
Yes, chat up the sales guy there and he will throw in free attachments. Received car seat cleaning head, corner brush thing, and one more item.

Preference for wands was random, received a hot pink one and wanted a purple one Face With Cold Sweat
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
May 21, 2019
2 posts
2 upvotes
More pictures Please, Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Do they have zwilling pro wood kinves? Anyone saw them?
Sep 8, 2020
8 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how good the warehouse deals are for knives in comparison to the prices online? It seems like most knives online are already around 20-50% off. So unless the prices are significantly less, I don’t know if I want to wait hours to get in Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
May 27, 2007
16047 posts
4506 upvotes
Toronto
I passed by there around 1 PM, line was about 250-300 deep waiting under the sun... The folks at the front said it was at 2.5 hour wait so i turned around and left.
If you want to go you need to be there early, or maybe drop by on the last day before closing.

I'll wait for comparable online sales.

The Dyson V11 was $499 with extra attachments last year elsewhere, you will probably find similar if that's all you're interested in: markham-gta-refurb-dyson-v11h-soft-torq ... 9-2422936/
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16843 posts
5314 upvotes
Markham
thr333zy wrote: Yes, chat up the sales guy there and he will throw in free attachments. Received car seat cleaning head, corner brush thing, and one more item.

Preference for wands was random, received a hot pink one and wanted a purple one Face With Cold Sweat
Does it comes with soft rollers ?
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Aug 18, 2006
140 posts
94 upvotes
Lined up about 9:15 this morning. Got in with the first batch of people or so at 10:10.

The deals this year isn't as good as the ones last year. I really miss the $7 glass containers from last year. The Dyson at 499 and the $20 cutting boards are probably the best deal there.

Looks like Zwilling is pushing their vacuum seal container system. But at $125 for the sealer, 2 containers and 2 bags I'm not sure it's worth it. The bags will wear out so you'll be left with a sealer and 2 containers unless you pay to buy more.
Aug 14, 2020
8 posts
1 upvote
https://www.zwilling.com/ca/staub-ceram ... le&start=1

What are your thoughts on the STAUB CERAMIQUE
OVENWARE SET, 3 PIECE | RECTANGULAR? I drove by at 11:30am and the line was ridiculously long and turned back. Think it’s better to just buy online. There’s a 48 hours sale on selected items and saw it online.

The set is on sale for $119. Should I just hold off?
Dec 25, 2012
44 posts
71 upvotes
Markham
Went with the wife and got there at 10am this morning, took 3 hours to get in. Spent over 400.00 on the Joy pot set, cutting board, a couple of frying pans and a ton of accessories; ladel, tongs..etc. a few pics I took of the pricing and discounts.
Images
  • 20210814_134248.jpg
  • 20210814_134005.jpg
  • 20210814_133859.jpg
  • 20210814_102044.jpg
May 6, 2007
146 posts
41 upvotes
Hamilton
crazy people would lineup for that long just for a mere discount
May 27, 2007
16047 posts
4506 upvotes
Toronto
alvshum wrote: Went with the wife and got there at 10am this morning, took 3 hours to get in. Spent over 400.00 on the Joy pot set, cutting board, a couple of frying pans and a ton of accessories; ladel, tongs..etc. a few pics I took of the pricing and discounts.
So... the prices online are cheaper on certain things?

ZWILLING PURE 10 PIECE KNIFE BLOCK SET - $499 - https://www.zwilling.com/ca/zwilling-pu ... 010-0.html

ZWILLING TWIN OLYMP 6 INCH CLEAVER - $99 - https://www.zwilling.com/ca/zwilling-tw ... 150-0.html

MIYABI MIZU 7 INCH SANTOKU - $199 - https://www.zwilling.com/ca/miyabi-mizu ... 181-0.html

The knife block set is cheaper at the warehouse. But for the other two, you can get an extra 10% off and free ship to your house without waiting in line... Not worth.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Oct 28, 2004
499 posts
183 upvotes
kkwc888 wrote: https://www.zwilling.com/ca/staub-ceram ... le&start=1

What are your thoughts on the STAUB CERAMIQUE
OVENWARE SET, 3 PIECE | RECTANGULAR? I drove by at 11:30am and the line was ridiculously long and turned back. Think it’s better to just buy online. There’s a 48 hours sale on selected items and saw it online.

The set is on sale for $119. Should I just hold off?
This was on sale for like $70 with an additional 15% off a couple of weeks ago. I had it in my cart but couldn’t find anything else to buy to get free shipping.
Sep 22, 2015
97 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Arrived at 1230pm today (Saturday Aug 14). Entered the warehouse at 4pm. They limit the amount of people inside the warehouse (which makes sense).

But what a waste of my time. Think twice before going. Once you get in line and invest some time waiting, its hard (at least for me), to give up and go home.

Same sale as the past (for those who have been to this warehouse sale before). Prices generally a little bit higher than before (due to inflation I suppose).
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2044 posts
1911 upvotes
Toronto
luckydeeds66 wrote: Arrived at 1230pm today (Saturday Aug 14). Entered the warehouse at 4pm. They limit the amount of people inside the warehouse (which makes sense).

But what a waste of my time. Think twice before going. Once you get in line and invest some time waiting, its hard (at least for me), to give up and go home.

Same sale as the past (for those who have been to this warehouse sale before). Prices generally a little bit higher than before (due to inflation I suppose).
That is insane. Over 3 hours. No thanks
May 13, 2018
179 posts
68 upvotes
Went there around 11am yesterday, waited 45 mins and the line didn’t appear to be moving. It was way too hot to continue waiting so I left but from here seems like I didn’t miss out that much. We bought lots of knives from the last sale. The black cutting board is good to use lining up 3 hours is not what I will do.
Jun 30, 2014
152 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for all the update posts. I would have liked to get the 25$ knife but not worth lining up for it.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12353 posts
4864 upvotes
Toronto
OMG, for those line up over 3 hours to get in. I hope your bought tons of stuff to make your week-end time worth it.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Jul 27, 2021
13 posts
6 upvotes
My friend went both days, and I tagged along on the second day. The number of people in line/length of line/wait time was about the same for both days (2-3 hours). The line moves slowly. Line up to pay was long, as well.

Lots of small items on sale, such as ladles, tongs, spatulas, cooking spoons, can openers, peelers, shears, etc. for $5-25. I also saw a box of a set of 3 glass containers for $20, and a children's gift set for $20. Knife blocks (just the block) and cutting boards near the entrance. Lots of flatware sets, too, or you can buy individually.

There were bins of beauty items along the back wall - tweezers, makeup brushes, mirrors, false lashes, and emery boards (all in various sizes and colours) - for a few dollars each.

My friend got a Miyabi knife for $125, and 8 glasses for $70. He also picked up various pans for $10-25. (10 or 11 inch diameter). Also some plates, a casserole dish, and a sharpening rod. I won't be surprised if he goes back next weekend lol.