Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Zwilling Markham Warehouse Sale Aug 14-15, Aug 21-22

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 3:09 pm
Nov 11, 2011
284 posts
195 upvotes
Quebec
Which Miyabi?
Anybody went today? How's the waiting line?
inkandtea wrote: My friend went both days, and I tagged along on the second day. The number of people in line/length of line/wait time was about the same for both days (2-3 hours). The line moves slowly. Line up to pay was long, as well.

Lots of small items on sale, such as ladles, tongs, spatulas, cooking spoons, can openers, peelers, shears, etc. for $5-25. I also saw a box of a set of 3 glass containers for $20, and a children's gift set for $20. Knife blocks (just the block) and cutting boards near the entrance. Lots of flatware sets, too, or you can buy individually.

There were bins of beauty items along the back wall - tweezers, makeup brushes, mirrors, false lashes, and emery boards (all in various sizes and colours) - for a few dollars each.

My friend got a Miyabi knife for $125, and 8 glasses for $70. He also picked up various pans for $10-25. (10 or 11 inch diameter). Also some plates, a casserole dish, and a sharpening rod. I won't be surprised if he goes back next weekend lol.
May 18, 2018
752 posts
777 upvotes
alvshum wrote: Went with the wife and got there at 10am this morning, took 3 hours to get in. Spent over 400.00 on the Joy pot set, cutting board, a couple of frying pans and a ton of accessories; ladel, tongs..etc. a few pics I took of the pricing and discounts.
Wow, this chinese chef knife (Zwilling) was 49.99 last December. It did take like 4 months to be delivered, lost my mind with these guys.
Jul 27, 2021
13 posts
6 upvotes
kira1337 wrote: Which Miyabi?
My friend went back today. Same stock as last weekend, and no further markdowns. Line is the same as last weekend, but hotter today. He was looking for plates, but all sold out. I'll see if he remembers what that Miyabi knife was.
[OP]
May 22, 2015
389 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Finally went this morning. Line was crazy when I left - about 2-3 hour wait easily. Prepare to go 1-hour early.

I think prices are comparable as previous sales, but there's definitely less items than before. Inside turns into a zoo with no social distancing to speak of
Jul 27, 2021
13 posts
6 upvotes
kira1337 wrote: Which Miyabi?
inkandtea wrote:
My friend went back today. Same stock as last weekend, and no further markdowns. Line is the same as last weekend, but hotter today. He was looking for plates, but all sold out. I'll see if he remembers what that Miyabi knife was.
So he doesn’t remember which Miyabi knife it was, and we can’t seem to find it on the website. I do recall it was similar to this one (https://www.zwilling.com/ca/miyabi-5000 ... cd#start=1), and it was too wide at the widest part to fit in the largest slot in the knife block. The knife blocks were $5 at the warehouse.
Nov 11, 2011
284 posts
195 upvotes
Quebec
I ended up going a bit before they close. The Miyabi was like a 5 inch santoku which so meh.

Most of the stuffs there is soso, no amazing deals. There are some small stuffs here and there that some ppl might want.

Also people didn't really practice social distancing, people just walk so close to you and the ailes are so tight with the amount of people.
inkandtea wrote: So he doesn’t remember which Miyabi knife it was, and we can’t seem to find it on the website. I do recall it was similar to this one (https://www.zwilling.com/ca/miyabi-5000 ... cd#start=1), and it was too wide at the widest part to fit in the largest slot in the knife block. The knife blocks were $5 at the warehouse.