Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Zwilling Warehouse Sale - Sept 14-16

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2018 10:15 am
Jan 13, 2007
603 posts
24 upvotes
North York
nestleman wrote: When was the recent 50% off everything sale?! FML i want to pick up a miyabi knife
i think the August long weekend? i'm hoping this warehouse sale doesn't beat that pricing...

Just dropped $82+tax on a 6" Twin Four Star II Chef's Knife which my parents still use daily from 20 years ago
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I kid you not.
Pochacco wrote: Lol 5 am??? But the doors open at 10am????
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2920 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wouldn't mind getting a Miyabi Sujihiki knife.
May 4, 2011
491 posts
308 upvotes
mawzi wrote: It seems like a pretty good price, if you use non-stick pans for cooking.
I’ve never not used them, should I go with the zwilling twin set?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
StealthFinder wrote: Aaah the Mighty Henckels annual warehouse sale strikes again where you stand in line for over 2.5 hours unless you are there very very early (like 5 AM) in the morning. Went once with the wife and swore, NEVER AGAIN. Watch for sales on Amazon, The Bay, Air Miles Shops and you will score a better deal and save yourself the aggravation in the cold weather, God forbid if it is rainy like today.
I’ve been to a few of these. The spring one is usually better in both price and variety as they liquidate left over stock from the previous year.

It’s not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. I’ve never stood in line longer than 15-20 minutes. If you go toward the closing time actually little to no line.

Worst lines are, predictably, around lunch hour.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
So what time does the line up start? Might be free in the morning for the first time during this sale. I usually stop by after work and no line up, but then the deals are mostly sold out.
Jan 13, 2007
603 posts
24 upvotes
North York
fyi - Kitchen Stuff Plus is doing a huge Zwilling Henckels Sale for those who don't want to deal with the lines...

Check out their flyer online this week
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
If you go around closing time, it is slim pickin's for stock. We arrived just before 8 AM while the warehouse opened only at 9. The line up was over 1 km long which snaked around the parking lot and on to the road and beyond. Parking was an absolute nightmare.
Just checked with my wife. We got in only after 11.30 AM. They only let in a few people at a time.
X24Secret wrote: I’ve been to a few of these. The spring one is usually better in both price and variety as they liquidate left over stock from the previous year.

It’s not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. I’ve never stood in line longer than 15-20 minutes. If you go toward the closing time actually little to no line.

Worst lines are, predictably, around lunch hour.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
As I mentioned in an earlier post, we got there just before 8 AM and the line up was over 1 km long. We got in only after 11.30 AM or so.
I am not making this up.
Pochacco wrote: Lol 5 am??? But the doors open at 10am????
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
StealthFinder wrote: If you go around closing time, it is slim pickin's for stock. We arrived just before 8 AM while the warehouse opened only at 9. The line up was over 1 km long which snaked around the parking lot and on to the road and beyond. Parking was an absolute nightmare.
Just checked with my wife. We got in only after 11.30 AM. They only let in a few people at a time.
Frick. It's going to be crazy boring standing by myself for that long. Do I really need Kramer knives? Hmm...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
going to have a VIP opening tonight. if anyone is going, let us know what is on sale
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2617 posts
3359 upvotes
Fredericton
Variability wrote: Frick. It's going to be crazy boring standing by myself for that long. Do I really need Kramer knives? Hmm...
Take your potential savings, minus transportation costs, divide it by the number of hours required to get said knives, and see how much per hour you are saving. I generally value my time at around $50 an hour, if standing around for a deal.
Dec 9, 2003
444 posts
227 upvotes
Drive by just now. Parking is a nightmare and cars are starting to get tagged by the city where parking is not allowed. The line to get in is also fairly long.
Hard pass.
Feb 1, 2012
200 posts
152 upvotes
Markham
Any updates?

Was planning to check out some cookware and knife sets after work.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)