Shopping Discussion

Zwilling knives - warehouse day Thursday or wait for black friday?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2021 2:23 pm
May 31, 2016
613 posts
602 upvotes

Zwilling knives - warehouse day Thursday or wait for black friday?

Hey, I'm thinking of getting some zwilling knives and I'm wondering if it's better to wait for Black Friday or to purchase on their warehouse day on Thursday? Unfortunately the Thursday purchase would be online, so not the best deals.
2 replies
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
4100 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Where are you located? Typically the warehouse sale at Cochraine Drive in Markham has the best deals, but you have to deal with the crowds. I asked at the 14th Avenue warehouse sale back in August and they said they might do one at the HQ (Cochraine Drive) in October/November... but still no word yet.

Otherwise I'd say the warehouse day on Thursday, if I remember their BF sale weren't all that great
May 31, 2016
613 posts
602 upvotes
Homer88 wrote: Where are you located? Typically the warehouse sale at Cochraine Drive in Markham has the best deals, but you have to deal with the crowds. I asked at the 14th Avenue warehouse sale back in August and they said they might do one at the HQ (Cochraine Drive) in October/November... but still no word yet.

Otherwise I'd say the warehouse day on Thursday, if I remember their BF sale weren't all that great
I'm not near their physical locations I'd be purchasing from the online deals.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)