Shopping Discussion

Zwilling site long time to get shipping info?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 10:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4024 posts
791 upvotes
West Side GTA

Zwilling site long time to get shipping info?

Anyone have any experience with ordering from Zwilling's website directly lately? They had a sale going on in mid June and I ordered a pot, got the order # but haven't even heard from them whether it's been shipped or not. I think I ordered on the 14th of June, and it's 14 days from that day now and haven't heard anything from them. I know that some companies took time to adjust to the covid19 increased demand (e.g., Ikea) but has anyone else experienced this from Zwilling?
4 replies
May 28, 2012
10926 posts
3104 upvotes
Saskatoon
They've never been super fast with shipping but not so late that I got worried. You can always email them and ask for an update. They respond fairly quickly to any queries I've sent.

On a somewhat related note...anyone else extremely disappointed in the new Zwilling website design? I find it pretty much unusable. The old one would let you shop by brand and you could scroll down to see all available items. Now you have a list of categories and you need to click on individual ones. The out of stock items are also listed and you don't find out about the status until you click on that item. Plus, hovering over an item makes it sort of pop out...very annoying and I give up after a couple minutes every time.
Jul 25, 2019
280 posts
96 upvotes
-=phelan=- wrote: Anyone have any experience with ordering from Zwilling's website directly lately? They had a sale going on in mid June and I ordered a pot, got the order # but haven't even heard from them whether it's been shipped or not. I think I ordered on the 14th of June, and it's 14 days from that day now and haven't heard anything from them. I know that some companies took time to adjust to the covid19 increased demand (e.g., Ikea) but has anyone else experienced this from Zwilling?
Ordered something around the same time as your - still no word. Let me know what they say!
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
11195 posts
3460 upvotes
Toronto
Same boat, Order a set of Zwilling pots and cookwares.
Still No news after 2 weeks.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015