Feb 3, 2009
2505 posts
1534 upvotes
Durham

Zwilling Online (First) Warehouse Sale July 9 - 12

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Zwilling
For the first time, ZWILLING is having an Online ONLY Warehouse sale open to the public for a limited time only. Discounts on ZWILLING German Cutlery, Staub French Cast Iron Cookware, Miyabi Japanese Kitchen Knives, Demeyere Belgium Stainless Steel Cookware, Balarini Nonstick Frypans made in Italy, Cooking Tools, Glassware and more.

Must create a Zwilling account to participate.

Starts July 9 @ 12:00am EST

1% back from Rakuten: https://www.rakuten.ca/zwilling-canada

Past warehouse sale for references (in-store):
zwilling-ja-henckels-zwillings-first-ev ... a-2329964/
zwilling-ja-henckels-winter-warehouse-e ... s-2330064/

Last edited by jugojugo on Jul 10th, 2020 9:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
170 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3210 posts
2671 upvotes
Toronto
don't forget 10% newsletter discount
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1106 posts
557 upvotes
Toronto
I don't need anything, but how can I miss the yearly tradition? It's a sin.
May 8, 2016
61 posts
164 upvotes
mawzi wrote: I don't need anything, but how can I miss the yearly tradition? It's a sin.
All of the things I've bought because of this forum, I can't name one thing that I actually "needed"
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13852 posts
5002 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice. I hope the deals are good. Always missed out on warehouse sales because I don't live in the centre of the universe.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Jul 8, 2013
57 posts
51 upvotes
AMHERST
Is any of this actually of a quality that justifies the price? I looked at the flyer for the winter one (thank you OP), and it seems like no.
It seems like the sale prices *still* represent a 40% markup.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1106 posts
557 upvotes
Toronto
joshfindit wrote: Is any of this actually of a quality that justifies the price? I looked at the flyer for the winter one (thank you OP), and it seems like no.
It seems like the sale prices *still* represent a 40% markup.
With Zwilling, 40% off represents a reasonable price. If you get an extra 10% off, here's your discount. And sometimes, they have things 60% off.
Sep 25, 2018
595 posts
1109 upvotes
jacky190424 wrote: very few 4 stars item :<

Why settle for 4 stars? Go for the Pro series. They are worth the cost (at 60-80 for the chef knifes).
Nov 10, 2013
118 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Any thoughts of its stainless steel cookware set? (If it comes on sale)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2002
4275 posts
827 upvotes
shatim wrote: Any thoughts of its stainless steel cookware set? (If it comes on sale)
Depends on your budget; Zwilling's lineup ranges from very cheap all the way to very high-end (the Made in Belgium lines).
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2880 posts
1813 upvotes
Langley
Does anyone really need anything other than a chef knife?

If I knew what I know now, I would just buy a really good chef knife as that's all I use. Would have saved me $500 from buying a whole set that I don't ever use.
I'm probably in the market for another chef knife as my wife and I fight for it when we cook together.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4265 posts
2835 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
jellytime wrote: Does anyone really need anything other than a chef knife?

If I knew what I know now, I would just buy a really good chef knife as that's all I use. Would have saved me $500 from buying a whole set that I don't ever use.
I'm probably in the market for another chef knife as my wife and I fight for it when we cook together.
You're right in that a Chef's knife is usually all that is needed. This is why I never buy box sets. However, I do prefer specialized knives once in a while. I recently bought the Miyabi birchwood Sujihiki knife cause I wanted a longer more narrow knife to cut fish and meat. A chef knife is sometimes too tall or short for cutting certain things. Plus I got it on sale from Williams Food Equipment for $300.

https://www.zwilling.com/ca/miyabi-5000 ... cd#start=1
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Dec 24, 2017
600 posts
498 upvotes
London
shatim wrote: Any thoughts of its stainless steel cookware set? (If it comes on sale)
I bought one of the sets at a warehouse sale i think a year ago for about $150 and its extremely solid. An investment, sure, but i can tell this set will last me a LONG time.